Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Personally I think Miami Nights are very underrated. 
nthat.gif

Personally I think Miami Nights are very underrated. 
nthat.gif
I don't think they are underrated. I don't own a pair but the polls have them 3rd or 4th. I don't think they can take out the KP's or GK's. If it was bracket style.

They probably take out BHM no doubt tho.

Last edited:
To be honest, KP aren't in my top 5 :/

I just can't get over that puke-green color on the upper. I know it changes shades and what not, but when it's green, it's so ugly.

Top 5:

Forging Iron

Miami Nights

All-Star Game / Gumbo

BHM

SLH

To be honest, KP aren't in my top 5 :/

I just can't get over that puke-green color on the upper. I know it changes shades and what not, but when it's green, it's so ugly.

Top 5:

Forging Iron

Miami Nights

All-Star Game / Gumbo

BHM

SLH
Come on! Cooooooooooooooome on! I love that green puke color. KP's and the Kobe 8 Pythons got the same CW minus the gold from the KP. Love them both. But GK's still top XI to me. 

You got a pair of FI's. Does the soles on them yellow?

I had the MN's in my true size but they were too tight in the toebox so I returned them (wore them indoors for an hour and they were killing my feet), so now I've been looking for a half size up.

I've heard the MN's yellow really fast though and when they do...they look really ugly :smh:  

I haven't worn all of my XI's yet but out of everything I have worn the MN's were the worst as far as fit :smh: I'm contemplating on returning them as well but I really want them :rolleyes

The Gator kings are growing on me fast since i seen them on instagram the past couple of weeks... :nerd:

Last edited:
Damn I'm hella salty blackouts sold out.

I repped DW cuz they look :pimp: and you wore shorts so we didn't go on another 3 page pants debate :lol:

I don't know if anywhere in Lebron country aka Tampa got these except University and I know they sold out quick

Back
Top Bottom