Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My blackouts had a dented toe box. Debating on keeping or not. Nike gave me a 20% code but I would have rather had 20% off the actual shoe :frown:

There hasn't been a good elite version of lebrons since the 9s. The 11s already have sloppy build quality and so many flaws, my Miami nights and graffitis had paint chipping after a mere photo shoot. No convinced the material put into these are worth the hefty price tag.

I'd disagree---but I guess the 8 V2s weren't an "elite". 10s were trash all around, and yea the 9 elites were a thing of pure beauty. Man them white jawns STILL haunt me in my dreams :smh: I'll never forgive them in regards to how they disrespected GS like that.

My blackouts had a dented toe box. Debating on keeping or not. Nike gave me a 20% code but I would have rather had 20% off the actual shoe
frown.gif
Can you complain to Nike for a 20% code if the XIs werent from NDC?

Just stopped into HOH to enter for the Kobes....and saw the blackouts. And let me state I'm not much of a fan of all black or all white kicks, but damn this pair pops. The details in person really make it standout. Just might have to do it....

From Christmas XI til now is what I consider "new toebox"
So the new toebox means anything after xmas if  iwear a 12 get a 12.

because TW i had to size up to a 13
I say stick with the size you got in the TW (or a 12.5) because its not a world of difference, just the alleviation of the pinch in the pinky toe posite area (to me at least)

TWs fit super exact in a size 12, while Graffitis were a bit more comfortable straight out the box. My TWs fit like my Graffitis now

Ordered some MN's off eBay for $200 shipped, had a 10% off coupon from eBay.

Only ended up paying $180 shipped. The dude turned out to be a scammer & never sent them. E-Mailed eBay customer support for a refund. Finally got my response today, they credited $200 to my paypal account 
roll.gif
 eBay just gave me $20.

Paid $180, got $200.

Ordered some MN's off eBay for $200 shipped, had a 10% off coupon from eBay.

Only ended up paying $180 shipped. The dude turned out to be a scammer & never sent them. E-Mailed eBay customer support for a refund. Finally got my response today, they credited $200 to my paypal account 
roll.gif
 eBay just gave me $20.

Paid $180, got $200.
Why do peeps do that. Don't they just end up having the pay the money back? Did you end up with the MN anyways I see one on your Avatar.

I say stick with the size you got in the TW (or a 12.5) because its not a world of difference, just the alleviation of the pinch in the pinky toe posite area (to me at least)

TWs fit super exact in a size 12, while Graffitis were a bit more comfortable straight out the box. My TWs fit like my Graffitis now
I would just go half size up regardless untill the next model. for me anyways. Could always use that little extra bitty space in the toebox.

I had the MN's in my true size but they were too tight in the toebox so I returned them (wore them indoors for an hour and they were killing my feet), so now I've been looking for a half size up.

I've heard the MN's yellow really fast though and when they do...they look really ugly 
mean.gif

Last edited:

I had the MN's in my true size but they were too tight in the toebox so I returned them (wore them indoors for an hour and they were killing my feet), so now I've been looking for a half size up.

I've heard the MN's yellow really fast though and when they do...they look really ugly 
mean.gif

What do the majority of NT members here feel about the true icy soles not the colored translucent. I personally don't own a pair of icy soles just cause I'm already anal about my kicks I don't want them changing colors on me especially yellow. I like yellow but not that kinda yellow. I already take a good amount of time to clean my kicks to begin with I can't imagine putting in more time for the icy soles.

I've heard the MN's yellow really fast though and when they do...they look really ugly :smh:  

Once my mn yellow I'll just get the sole dyed but no shoe I have from the last 2yrs have yellowed

my asg seems to be a little roomier than the MN and BHM
For me I think the height of the shoe in the toe box area is too dam low and the lunarlon insert is too damn thick. If they made the lunarlon maybe just a tad bit shorter it would be no issue. I've been rockin the XI's with the Kobe inserts. Well the TTS XI's. I don't think it's about peeps having wide feet really just the height of the shoe and inserts are flawed on those early releases. Just my opinion. I'm just one dude.

Back
Top Bottom