Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Agreed! You guys notice with these rope laces you having to re-tie you shoelaces like 5 times a day.
yeah I stop tying them that ish got annoying now they're extra loose so i'm might tighten them back up and try the double knot

Military Discount
Hawaii tax must be on the low with my MD the graffiti's still came out to 173, things I miss about being stationed in VA 5% tax
mean.gif

Pulled the trigger on that JJ deal this morning. First time dealing with them, but I have read some awful things. Hope my experience is better than some.

Did anyone who ordered the GK lebrons from Hanon shop have to pay a VAT ? It's my first time ordering from them and the post office delivered without charging me anything. After I checked my account I was only charged $217.68 which doesn't seem right.

Did anyone who ordered the GK lebrons from Hanon shop have to pay a VAT ? It's my first time ordering from them and the post office delivered without charging me anything. After I checked my account I was only charged $217.68 which doesn't seem right.

You mean custom fee not VAT(EU/UK tax). They marked as gift that's why.

Last edited:

I ordered from them and didn't have to pay any VAT, I didn't get any customs bills either

I didn't get charged any customs fee by Hanon. Being in NY, buying from Hanon came out to be cheaper than buying from NDC or most other places cuz I didn't have to pay tax.

It's my first time ordering from them and I'm glad to have paid less than retail. I just saw on the website VAT not included and was expecting a bill once they arrived. I guess I'm safe then. Thanks again fellas.

Actually just received mines. Currently staying in a hotel and just got a call from front desk about 30 minutes ago. Light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck

Damn. Was yours marked as a gift or merchandise? I'm hoping I don't get charged a customs fee.

I was looking at the kd elites and I know its been brought up that the have the visible max air that was on the lj-x, wouldn't it be funny if nike has gotten so lazy that not only did they use the viii sole on the xi lows but also on the kd's, i'm sure it's not the case but looking at all the profile pics of the shoe you never know when it comes to nike

for the people that didnt receive their shoes from hanon, igot mine today. i noticed that if u track ur order on usps.com instead of parcelforce, it shows everything. my shoes were delivered without the tracking saying delivered.

The finish on the posite looks interesting. Other than that I feel like the colorblocking could've been executed better. But as always, seeing them in person is always the best time to pass judgement.

Back
Top Bottom