Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
After my initial disappointment ended up keeping my GK. Laced up today and they do look good on feet especially in more natural light... Still up close not crazy about the way the posite looks but love the purple

ordered from kicks crew like three times.  

my one bron from them was BB9 and that came flawless and super quick

my last purchase were KB8 MC. same thing

Something tells me these EXT 11 Denims are gonna be real limited https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail-5162-Nike+LeBron+11+EXT+Denim+659509-004 
sick.gif

Wow. That's a pretty high presell price.

I'll try tog et the Suedes and the other one, just like I did on the 6s today, but I'll be okay if I don't get them. The EXTs I like are the two King themed ones.

Last edited:
EXTs coming out end of March (in Asia at least)

regular XIs are done after 2k14s then...'twas a good run

we can't say that the regular 11 is done after the 2k14 when exts roll out...there were like two gr colorways of the 10 that came out after corks.

As much as I love the XIs, as the regular version winds down I can't help but think of what could've been. Wouldn't have hurt to take some infuence from foam ones/pros. Imagining black/metallic silver or dooms, pearls, royals, pewters, eggplants, on these would've been amazing. I know a lot of this could've been done through ID but that's an extra $50 and 4+ month wait lol.

I guess my one feeling when it comes to the regular XIs is, "that's it?"

So what else is left? Tomorrow is the Jades. After that, it's the SLH and...?

I'm okay with that. They definitely made less color ways than last year.

I don't care if I get the EXTs (again I'll try). And I only want 1 Elite, the crimsons.

If the xi reg version is almost done then I'd be scooping some of the ones I don't have if I can get them for cheap.

I guess my one feeling when it comes to the regular XIs is, "that's it?"

Let's be honest, the 2013-2014 signatures could've been better. Kobe launched late, shot up in price for the Elites and have a polarizing design. KDs are still called cheap shoes, despite going up $20. And the lebron XI didn't have a SB like color way, Corks, Denims, Fruity Pebbles, etc. We also had Lebrongate. They were $200, Elites possibly breaking the bank. Nike is merely concerned with profit margins right now, even the flagship Jordan shoe was meh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom