Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Well lesson learned. Played in a lot of shoes. Never had an issue the first time I wore them to play. Guess that is what took me by surprise.

FYI Nike Lenox is sold out of all sizes over 8.5, according to girl on the phone. She said they'll do phone orders tomorrow. :smh: gl little footers

Wow...bunch of jokers....the $200 price tag doesn't have me thinking anything. Other than you are buying one of a companies "premier" products. I expect them to get worn and scuffed over time. Just not the first time.

Last edited:
Wow...bunch of jokers....the $200 price tag doesn't have me thinking anything. Other than you are buying one of a companies "premier" products. I expect them to get work over time. Just not the first time.

its like saying you have some $300 prada shoes on but mad they got scuffed the first time you wore them on the streets.

you can't dictate when THAT scuff comes if you are playing in them.

Just got a package from EastBay... Just a t-shirt on its own. Why would they not bundle the t-shirt and shoes together? :smh:

Serves me right for not looking at the package weight though, haha. I've just seen that I also have shipping confirmation for the ASGs, but they haven't even left the States yet.

I guess that is true.
its like saying you have some $300 prada shoes on but mad they got scuffed the first time you wore them on the streets.

you can't dictate when THAT scuff comes if you are playing in them.

That's true. Oh well.

Just got a package from EastBay... Just a t-shirt on its own. Why would they not bundle the t-shirt and shoes together? :smh:

Serves me right for not looking at the package weight though, haha. I've just seen that I also have shipping confirmation for the ASGs, but they haven't even left the States yet.

all depends on how they process the order. they usually put the orders in 1 package tho BUT I've gotten things separately before too.

i got the miami nights color way and i aint even gonna front the lebron11 is a dope shoe light weight and quick response when u wanna make quick cuts and dope heel and ankle support

I'm kind of disappointed in how they look in person. Saw them at my local finishline just sitting there in all sizes (probably got their shipment today). The design on the hyperposite is not that appealing to me. I rather it just be plain white glow in the dark hyperposite than white with design lines on it. 

all depends on how they process the order. they usually put the orders in 1 package tho BUT I've gotten things separately before too.
I guess. It just wasn't what I was expecting, haha. Delivery guy handed me a small, light box and I was confused af 
laugh.gif

Oh well, I'll be wearing this Witness tee while I'm waiting for my shoes to come

I guess that is true.

That's true. Oh well.
~~[Nelly] "the only problem they only good for one night cause once you scuff um you ****** up your whole night" best shoe explanation ever given right here, but be happy i'd rather have my shoes scuffed on court than scuffed in the club

Hey how many members in here are in NYC? I need a massive favor and can help with any release this year in return, send me a PM please and thank you in advance

Thanks NT!!

Last edited:
Just talked with customer service rep from EastBay, they said both my items should have been shipped together. 
indifferent.gif
 Looking in to it more, apparently. So who knows what's happening.

Just talked with customer service rep from EastBay, they said both my items should have been shipped together. :stoneface:  Looking in to it more, apparently. So who knows what's happening.

Well that's not good. Wish u luck man

Got my GK today and I am extremely happy with this purchase. The glow is :wow: and that's my least favorite part of the shoe. These are really dope and my 2nd favorite 11 behind the KP

Back
Top Bottom