Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The Lebron XI Gator King colorway is super nice, it looks even better in person.....the subtle details are cool and glow is ridiculous

I know what you mean, limited gr release type. People who slept on this shoe for at least half the day missed it. Even some people with slow internet connection able to cop.

I'm sensing a Big Bang esque type of feel to this. Big bang's were the second most limited of the galaxy pack, but people were hyped on those kds & kobes. not a lot of people paid mind to the brons, that the orange cw was lame. 2 years later and big bangs are arguably the best shoe out of that year's asg pack. the chroma hyperfuse with ivory armorposite makes this shoe for me. Once they dry up in the next couple of months, they will be wanted (like majority of shoes).

The Big Bangs were never overlooked

I'm tripping out on how long the AS hold their glow , had my iphone stop watch on but after 12mins they were still going, I just stopped ha

Handing out that Sweet Cancellation Music :rofl:

Hahaaaaa good one! :rofl:

cancellations got dudes out here like

View media item 805507

This is one of the worst first day cancellation fiasco's I've seen them do :wow: I kinda feel sorry for dudes now :frown: I know I would be sick thinking I secured my pair on release day all easy and manually at that, receive a email confirmation just to get cancelled two days later after I probably could've went out and gotten them from somewhere :x

Realized today that other than any online purchases, which probably haven't made it here, I've got one of only about 32 pairs in the state (WV). Only my HoH got them. No Champs, FNL, or FTL got them, we have no FAs, and, to the best of my knowledge, there are no mom and pop shops that would've gotten them.
Yeah, I wasn't able to get them anywhere.  A couple Hibbet Sports are my only walk in option, and they carry LeBrons...but they didn't have the ASG shoe.  ...and even if they had the shoe, the chances of getting a sz 13 would have been next to impossible...

Imagine if Durant and Lebron go at it tomorrow night
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 and Lebron hits a game winning shot as time expires while wearing the Gator Kings and also getting the MVP award 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Imagine if Durant and Lebron go at it tomorrow night :wow: :wow: :wow:  and Lebron hits a game winning shot as time expires while wearing the Gator Kings and also getting the MVP award :wow:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

There's that. Then imagine that whole scenario you just described, except with Lebron wearing some soldiers :wow:

:rofl:

didn't check my email til now. got my NDC shipping confirmation this morning at 7am. cant wait for that glow

I might just keep my extra pair. Lol... Bron's shoes does hold value specially the limited gr shoes, and to be honest its a great looking shoe, hands down..
+1 the whole pack will hold. Nike did a great job this year with the fresh idea/ substance put into it. Beat the galaxy horse to the ground & moved on. Most likely why they seperated the asteroids and dropped them a later date so both would sell evenly. I also feel the cloak penny V was dropped as well, it's a really hot shoe on foot & that purple actually is very close to the GK.
Hahaaaaa good one!
roll.gif

This is one of the worst first day cancellation fiasco's I've seen them do
eek.gif
I kinda feel sorry for dudes now
frown.gif
I know I would be sick thinking I secured my pair on release day all easy and manually at that, receive a email confirmation just to get cancelled two days later after I probably could've went out and gotten them from somewhere
sick.gif
This is true, even when I won through raffle for my pair I felt weird not trying to cop online. Never know anymore what bs online/ a store could hit you with

Thats why whenever people get through on rsvp or raffles even If they tell you pickup window is 8-6 get there early as possible while the stock is there. People getting juked on legitamite raffle pairs  in-store  they won & I see it all the time
mean.gif

As far as the game tomorrow I wonder if bron will wear these the whole time, try to play hard or not, show up in some pe gumbo soldiers or what
laugh.gif

Last edited:

damn i think FNL might cancel my Lebron order to.   I ordered the KD's on a separate order (i ordered the KD's first,  used a $20 reward, completed the order and logged out).   Logged back in to order a Lebron with another $20 off WC reward and did so successfully.  got the order confirmation for both right after.  Only got shipping confirmation for the KD's today.  Lebron order still says "pending" .   Side note (ordered the white/infrared 6 today and those shipped already).   Not looking to good with the Lebrons.   I thought FNL always said if you get a order confirmation email you're good.  Shoes are locked in and will be processed.  Could take 3-5 days to process though.   I say I will be cancelled .   Seems likely as others are starting to get cancellations to
Does your say pending or processing  ?

After these 2 days, its a good thing I don't engage in shoe hunts religiously because it is time consuming and work filled. Good thing I'm picky with what I want. 

I'm still feeling lucky I didn't have to work extremely hard to get the LeBron XI All-Star.

There's still hope out there for y'all, if I was able to get mines the day after, hopefully y'all can come up too. I hope my luck trickles onto whoever hasn't gotten them yet.

Drained after 2 days. I hope to post photos later perhaps. I'm out.

lbj4_pe_23_all-star1-1.jpg

4 by far. Favorite Lebron model would make a great poll
I remember these All-Star pair sitting on Pickyoushoes with only one pair left which was my size & me taking to long debating on rather to get them or not. Then when I finally decided to get them they where sold out smh. All I can say now is if/when the Prelude IV's drop I'm going to be all over that release!

Hopefully by me cancelling my FNL pair it saves one of you from getting cancelled. Eastbay will be here Tue, hope I don't regret doing this. Only drawback is I have to wait for a replacement WC card

Last edited:
i don't think anybody has gotten shipping confirmation from FNL correct ?  I see a bunch of Nike, footlocker, champs, etc  but no FNL

Back
Top Bottom