Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just got called for the KD's from HOH...but didn't have the courage to ask if they have called for the LeBrons yet. I am on HIGH ALERT....at least if I strike out in store, I can focus my attention in the AM all on the Brons now...

Saw you guys say sold out I went to get the KDs. I don't have to drive out to NT in the morning. Focusing on the GK manana.

This is just gonna be like the Tiff release, I can tell you that, no TLO, they dropped two shoes last week, now it's 3, better chance of me getting through though because last week I did 
smokin.gif
, a lot of refreshing and persistence will be needed tomorrow 

This is just gonna be like the Tiff release, I can tell you that, no TLO, they dropped two shoes last week, now it's 3, better chance of me getting through though because last week I did :smokin , a lot of refreshing and persistence will be needed tomorrow 
time to get the kobes to complete the set.

This is just gonna be like the Tiff release, I can tell you that, no TLO, they dropped two shoes last week, now it's 3, better chance of me getting through though because last week I did 
smokin.gif
noooo last week was way different bro. they had a major server error in memphis at the stock warehouse. it will be the normal wait in line process. best option is to try your local if you live in the east coast though. the error that happened last week didn't even happen when the solar and plat yeezys dropped. 

noooo last week was way different bro. they had a major server error in memphis at the stock warehouse. it will be the normal wait in line process. best option is to try your local if you live in the east coast though. the error that happened last week didn't even happen when the solar and plat yeezys dropped. 
if was a store release in my city would be light work.. but only footlocker in my town isnt getting them.. probably only ones gettin them in uk probably be london msnchester n brum maybe

Didn't know that, I just thought those servers caved in because of traffic, well still I figure it'll be some difficulty tomorrow, but not as much. I need that magic though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
crabtree didnt even open today so id say no chance since its worse yer way

calling dont help even if theyre open :D

You know if they will open tomorrow for the release...I got my guaranteed ticket and don't want to deal with bs, if they can't open.

Didn't know that, I just thought those servers caved in because of traffic, well still I figure it'll be some difficulty tomorrow, but not as much. I need that magic though 
laugh.gif
yeah no prob man. you probably won't see that happen again for a year or two. I may head out for fcfs at my local footlocker, but Idk what time they're doing it as now there has been the huge storm and they were closed today. really just want brons

smokin.gif
yeah the week y2 dropped nike got 50,000 more twitter followers, nike lagged so much, they saved people's cart for 24 hours. 

Slowly begin to accept the L on these. 430 and no calls on any of my raffles. :\

I'm not taking off work to buy shoes and not gonna sit through the online funkery :smh:

Back
Top Bottom