Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think the sleeve thing is more so to start covering tattoos to give the league a less "thug" image, much like the dress code was introduced because of Allen Iverson. Pretty soon you'll see long sleeve jerseys, lol!

Nike is pretty damn good at what they do, XI EXT's are very possible. It's the Elites that may cause all kinda of problems.

I think the sleeve thing is more so to start covering tattoos to give the league a less "thug" image, much like the dress code was introduced because of Allen Iverson. Pretty soon you'll see long sleeve jerseys, lol!

Nike is pretty damn good at what they do, XI EXT's are very possible. It's the Elites that may cause all kinda of problems.
I kind of see where you are coming from but I doubt it. Tattoos are more accepted now than ever before. You see high profile people covered in tattoos all the time. Highly successful young people are bucking the trend of ink is taboo.

If it comes down to money vs image the league and Adidas will take money every single time.

Could be a little of both though.

The league is just trying to sell more jerseys.

Creating nickname, throwback, short sleeve and all star versions are all obvious...

Why sell a kid one jersey, when you can sell that same kid 5 versions of the same jersey?

All this other stuff just sounds like a stretch.

How do the 11's fit? I wear a size 9 and I found someone who is willing to sell me a pair but it's a 9.5. I know the 10's I had to go a half size up. Does this mold to your foot really true? Need feedback y'all. Thanks.

How do the 11's fit? I wear a size 9 and I found someone who is willing to sell me a pair but it's a 9.5. I know the 10's I had to go a half size up. Does this mold to your foot really true? Need feedback y'all. Thanks.

I went tts with mine but I put shoe trees in them to break in the toe box.

Im not sold on the 11 model., high hopes for the 12s, hopefully something more simple. With that being said, the graffiti is a MUST

Take the half size up.

If anyone is still after the Xmas XI's and having any trouble getting them, they will release at 3 am EST this Saturday morning (Jan 18) on Endclothing. They're $175 USD plus $11.95 USD shipping if shipping to the US. The site will automatically remove VAT, either by shopping thru the US Site ( www.endclothing.com ) or when you enter a US shipping address on the UK site it will knock VAT off your GBP total before shipping (approx 17% off).

Just another option in case.

Last edited:
The best thing to do is go to a physical store and try a pair on there.  I fit tts but your foot is different from mine so it may be wider closer to the toes making them tighter for you.  

I went half size down. You're gonna have to go to a store and try them on. Everyone's feet is different. I was set with my normal size 10 until I tried the 9.5 and I haven't looked back since.

I kind of see where you are coming from but I doubt it. Tattoos are more accepted now than ever before. You see high profile people covered in tattoos all the time. Highly successful young people are bucking the trend of ink is taboo.

If it comes down to money vs image the league and Adidas will take money every single time.

Could be a little of both though.

Yeah both of yall could be right. I agree tattoos are more and more accepted everyday, but I could see Stern signing off on the sleeves not so much to cover tats but for more of a conservative look for white folks/corporate premium ticket holders.

And the opportunity to move new merchandise is of course a big player. I don't think they look bad but if players say it affects their shot, they gotta go.

Yup. Go to the store and try them. In this day and age of limited releases and quick strikes, it can sometimes be a little difficult.

But with the Lebrons so far, they've all been GR or slight limited.

And how are the BHMs not limited? There was only one major retail store that had the BHMs last year in Florida (Dadeland).

They just happen to produce more Lebrons since it's their number one sig. If they were dropping Kobe's, it would be apocalypse (last years wasn't too bad because the Kobe hype didn't really pick up until Spring).

Back
Top Bottom