Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Thought the flywire was a different color.hmmmm doesn't sway me. That sole is the breaking point. But i hope this model will continue the abundance of supply for later models. Do you remember when you could walk in buy any Jordan released that year. I think lebron shoes should be the same way. Now i can't hate the fact that the corks and ext last year or FI this year but the asg and bhm should be produced...like kp away and mn quantities.

I'm curious about the meaning behind pattern on the All-Star's posite. It looks similar to the liner, so possibly stained glass?? Maybe some NO or LA dudes can speculate for us...

Dunkmans $175 shipped for sizes 8.5 - 9.5 and $180 shipped for 10 - 13:
http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-xi-dunkman

not hating, but why buy from them when dude above just received two different sizes on his kp pair
Agreed. Why but I am one customer out of hundreds. But then again look at the quality of the shoe they sent.

Sock Liner is all jacked up look at the stitching coming loose at the end.

Excessive glue marks all over the toe box. The right side compared to the other side no glue marks. Check out size 9 and 9.5 if you happy rocking like Punky Brewster. These aren't the What the Kobes. They ain't meant to look different.

Check out the red pull tab. Threads coming loose at the top on the right side again.

Are these guys @OSLIFE checking  out there own products before they shipped? Plus on top of all this bad quality i get two different sizes. Shop there if you want but I'm not. How can one order be this F'ed up. Plus they haven't hit me up all day about any resolution. I contacted them through website, email, and on twitter. Plus I'm blowing up there spot here on Nike Talk and they haven't responded to ******!

Agreed. Why but I am one customer out of hundreds. But then again look at the quality of the shoe they sent.

Sock Liner is all jacked up look at the stitching coming loose at the end.
View media item 733307

Excessive glue marks all over the toe box. The right side compared to the other side no glue marks. Check out size 9 and 9.5 if you happy rocking like Punky Brewster. These aren't the What the Kobes. They ain't meant to look different.

Check out the red pull tab. Threads coming loose at the top on the right side again.

The sizing issue is obviously unacceptable.

As far as everything else, lots of people in this thread had all of those same issues and then some no matter who they purchased from.

There were tons of quality issues on that shoe and if you purchase months after release you are bound to get a pair that's been returned.

It sucks that they're dragging their feet on contacting you to discuss returning your pair.

But read back in the thread and you'll find people having to return multiple pairs for more than just a few glue stains

That's a lot of heat back to back to back.....

Black History Month - Jade Glaze - All-Star - Hornets all in a 2 month period. Wow.

OH LAAAAAAAWD!!!

nerd.gif
BOTH OF THESE. and the bhm. mhm mhm mhm Nike. slaying it with these.

The BHM, All Star, and SLH are all must cops for me. Those Jades do not impress me one bit though... 

I've gotten all the colorways that have been released so far except the MvA which I am going to catch on sale. 

They have been fine, but i feel as though most of the colorways have been very lack luster or underwhelming.

All stars should be easy for me if they release them the same as last year....hope everyone is able to cop! Has anyone confirmed the upper color on the asg?

Last edited:
I like the ASG. BHM looks better and better as the pics keep showing up. SLH looks better than the initial pics too. cant get all 3. probably going for the ASG to be honest. BHM is a strong maybe tho as a ravens fan it should be no 1 on my list. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom