Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It was easier cuz a lot more pairs were online than for other limited releases. Don't mistake that for not being limited

I bet it seemed like a GR with that NikeBandit Sniper 
wink.gif

Didn't even know I had in my cart!! I tried on my iphone and had given up. Opened safari to check NT and saw that my pair was in my cart.

I was able to check out like 2 mins ago, 45 mins after the release. Confirmation email came through almost instantly
same here

Last edited:
Didn't even know I had in my cart!! I tried on my iphone and had given up. Opened safari to check NT and saw that my pair was in my cart.

I was able to check out like 2 mins ago, 45 mins after the release. Confirmation email came through almost instantly
same here

View media item 653902

happened to me as well. had sold out but then it was in my cart. already copped from ftl so i released them. i think theyre all officially gone now.

Guys in a quick turn of events I dont know what the F*** just happen but I was able to buy 2 pairs on my phone.

So 25 mins ago as a last ditch effort I went on my phone and just grabbed a size to see if it would go through.I never checked back on it because my pc said the shoe was out of stock.So I go back and turn my phone on 5 mins ago and it is nike showing you are still in line in which I go to throw my phone and then the page changes and shows they are a pair in my cart.

I am more pissed and thinking they are teasing me.I go the through the checkout anyway and it actually goes through.I then go back and I am actually able to grabbed another pair as well.

WTF just happened.I am geeked and had given up.Props to the guy who said they are not sold out and he checked out.

WOW got both emails as well.

Guys in a quick turn of events I dont know what the F*** just happen but I was able to buy 2 pairs on my phone.

So 25 mins ago as a last ditch effort I went on my phone and just grabbed a size to see if it would go through.I never checked back on it because my pc said the shoe was out of stock.So I go back and turn my phone on 5 mins ago and it is nike showing you are still in line in which I go to throw my phone and then the page changes and shows they are a pair in my cart.

I am more pissed and thinking they are teasing me.I go the through the checkout anyway and it actually goes through.I then go back and I am actually able to grabbed another pair as well.

WTF just happened.I am geeked and had given up.Props to the guy who said they are not sold out and he checked out.

WOW got both emails as well.
one cancelled pair coming soon.

NDC page was still up on my phone.  Closed the sold out message, clicked buy, was able to add my size.  Amazing.

I actually had closed the page and re-opened it from the Tweet right before I did this. I don't know how the heck that happened, but I'll freaking take it. 

wow man, first time I've ever gotten through with a TLO release. I got the waiting on line popup and thought I was doneski, since all my previous times getting that page was a fail, but crazily the wait only lasted like 4 seconds and I got em.  Anyway, ya'll might think I'm crazy but I'd put em in my top 5 brons. I wanted this shoe so bad I was contemplating dropping the 6 bills the europeans were asking when it dropped for them, so I was EXTREMELY happy and surprised to get a pair manually in this bot and reseller world.

I love how people complain when they are actually able to purchase...

"these aren't as limited as I thought....."!

I don't get it either, but shows you the motives of most.

or they are just lame because they are eager to say "i told you so".

Back
Top Bottom