Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
here's your cookie :lol:
img-thing

damn at that price I would've copped a pair, dude only has 8 and 8.5 left I think

saw the graffiti in person and loved them, but won't pay full retail for them, the BHMs I may have to pick up this weeked, they look great

Missed on the graffiti deal. That's exactly what I get for deciding to sleep in instead of hitting the gym. Would have checked out NT at some point if I were working out like I was supposed to :smh:

You're size 9 if I remember correctly? Get a size 8.5, little tight but at least you save $5 :lol:($130 for sz 9) I would've done that but I didn't select 8.5 so I didn't see they were $125.

i am i wrong for wanting the graffiti's lower then that price that was just posted 
laugh.gif
damn it man 130 shipped? that has me bitter right now I really want these at that price!!!!!!!!!

honestly as far as sizing goes, I went up .5 on two pairs and regret it, the 11 fits so much better, for some reason the 11.5 makes my pinky toes hurt and that really doesn't make sense because there is more room there than the 11s

Last edited:
You're size 9 if I remember correctly? Get a size 8.5, little tight but at least you save $5 :lol:($130 for sz 9) I would've done that but I didn't select 8.5 so I didn't see they were $125.

Lol I'm pretty snug in a 9 as it is but length is good and I cop knowing it'll be worth it when they break in. I'm pretty sure I'd break a few bones in my feet if I went .5 down lol.

Missed the deal don't like them but really want to get my friend them as a graduation/birthday gift. If they are already under retail this early they should be in a month or 2.

Glad I was asleep during the ebay deal, I don't know that I dislike any colorway enough to pass on $130...

glad some of you guys were able to jump on that deal. I think I would have still pass at that price. Good thing I was barely into work and didn't have to contemplate it tho

3 stores In Cali getting the bhm. Wtf. Lol. So who is going to have them online. Is this just a footlocker release. Or will NDC have FNL have them?

Last edited:
I'm waiting for that $99.00 sneakersteal.com deal.  You never know lol

maaan dudes hawk that site like no other. id rather get the deal from here than risk the sneakersteal post and that's my dude. dat sneakersteal thirst doe....

Back
Top Bottom