Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I was wondering how many pe's of the 10 did he all ready wear around this time least year..  he's only worn 2 of the 11 correct ?

Last edited:
Got stuck for my KP's, Settings, Black/Red 13's, and a few other kicks yesterday. Came home and my back window was busted in. Only thing they got was that and the 360.

Got stuck for my KP's, Settings, Black/Red 13's, and a few other kicks yesterday. Came home and my back window was busted in. Only thing they got was that and the 360.
Sorry to hear that man 
mean.gif

Won't be copping the BHM like I wanted some issues that I have to handle asap came up. But those shirts are a must.

The wrong people know where you live obviously. I think you need to hold off on storing kicks there until you move or are more secure

I copped KP at release date and I'm absolutely in love with them but I can't seem to find another cw that urges me to go out and spend 200+. However with this being said, the BHM an AS cws are starting to grow on me. I'm leaning more towards BHM but I feel that resell will go out the roof with AS when they release. Hoping that KP hits outlets soon so I can cop a second pair to ball in.

The wrong people know where you live obviously. I think you need to hold off on storing kicks there until you move or are more secure
Yep and the bad thing is I haven't really bought anything in since the KP's. Everything else had been there.

I copped KP at release date and I'm absolutely in love with them but I can't seem to find another cw that urges me to go out and spend 200+. However with this being said, the BHM an AS cws are starting to grow on me. I'm leaning more towards BHM but I feel that resell will go out the roof with AS when they release. Hoping that KP hits outlets soon so I can cop a second pair to ball in.
Missed the KPs on RD, so I am really hoping a few show up at outlets or there's a restock. I think that is the only cw worth the $200 price tag. Though, I was in the mall the other day and champs had the AvM, it's a clean cw, but I don't have anything that would go with it. Also, not a dolphins fan.

Sorry to hear that man :smh:  

I know that feeling all to well last year somebody beat me for my Olympic 6s, Concords, Playoff 12s and Obsidians. I found out who had them got them all back except the Olympic 6s. Now I will never buy another pair of retro Jordans.

With all the stories about Bron hating the XIs, specifically the skid...which if you watch closely, the shoe didn't come out from under him, he tried to plant on the side of his foot, I have a feeling they are doing more testing and marketing than dealing with problems.  The Soldiers are a good shoe, just not real comfy in my opinion.  And with all the CWs they pushed out, I have a feeling they are just trying to get them some attention.

There were a pair of test sample Soldier 8s out there that they might be working on.  I just don't think it is an ISSUE with the XIs.  They do take a lot of time to break in, but I just think Nike knows what they are doing.  And maybe it is just personal preference...but I do not think that it is that Bron doesn't like the XI.

Along with that...ASG, Gold Lifestyles and eventually Red Lifestyles will be copped.  Might even cop the blue/pink grey lifestyles.  Just like them for a casual spring shoe.  Might cop the Air Trainer 1 superbowl too...that is a CRAZY looking shoe!  I like Loud shoes.

But...thats just me.

Last edited:
If the gold lifestyles sit, I'll try for them down the line. I'm not gonna go out of my way to scoop some lifestyles just because they have a "limited" tag. We all know the best gold LeBron is the ASG 4.

Last edited:
I'm doing my hw on this BHM pack, however, I pray it's not a mission to cop me a pair. This pack is dope. Love the color scheme. Better than last year's.

Last edited:
I'm doing my hw on this BHM pack, however, I pray it's not a mission to cop me a pair. This pack is dope. Love the color scheme. Better than last year's.
Unfortunately for me, no spots around here get any of the bmh pack or allstar pack, and i doubt they will this year..i'm still gonna call around to find out, but i highly doubt it.. i think it will be online or bust for me 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom