Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Seriously from an educated guess. Purple is the color of royalty and gold is always matched with purple ie crown royal bag and what's a king without gold? And lastly the black has always been a choice of the pallette to create off of.

Last edited:
They should do a XI ASG and a S7 ASG. And I be honest LeBron not wearing the 11 does kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong I love the shoe and think it's great but in one of the most watched games of the season (nickname game) he doesn't even wear em. Don't like it one bit.

Not that it matters...

But in terms of ratings, the nickname game is in no way one of the most watched games of the season.

i guess the purple/gold is signifies Kobe's minion status? JK.

No your right! These dudes are paid a king's ransom to play basketball. They are multi millionaires with the world as their playhouse. Purple historically symbolizes royalty as seen in history books and stuff. Please do forgive me for being lazy to specific on that time frame. Also purple is the color of February. Amethyst if I'm correct. And Gold as the complimentary color as I stated earlier

You're not a NBA fan, you're a groupie
laugh.gif

But I wouldn't expect anything different from someone who named themselves after Drake
roll.gif

No your right! These dudes are paid a king's ransom to play basketball. They are multi millionaires with the world as their playhouse. Purple historically symbolizes royalty as seen in history books and stuff. Please do forgive me for being lazy to specific on that time frame. Also purple is the color of February. Amethyst if I'm correct. And Gold as the complimentary color as I stated earlier
Hmmm that's actually more then i thought. I thought it had something to do with the Omega fraternity as well. Due to the greek letters on the tongue. Also, the creator of black history month was a Q if I'm not mistaken so it's another way to pay homage.

At any rate i think it's cool when nike incorperates story lines like that in to the art of the shoe.

Still trying to find the prohibition connection to the allstars.

Hmmm that's actually more then i thought. I thought it had something to do with the Omega fraternity as well. Due to the greek letters on the tongue. Also, the creator of black history month was a Q if I'm not mistaken so it's another way to pay homage.

At any rate i think it's cool when nike incorperates story lines like that in to the art of the shoe.

Still trying to find the prohibition connection to the allstars.

There isn't any Greek letters on the tab it just says BHM

And the prohibition shoe is completely separate from the all star shoe.

Does anyone else think these run a little long? Im a true 12.5 in nike and adidas (with a 12.5 in a kobe 8 fitting perfect and 12.5 lebron x nearly perfect but little too snug) and I tried these on in a 12 and length seemed good. Anyone else go half size down? Im talking for hooping purposes?

Domo I wouldn't call it bs. It's truth in what we speak and most designs for holidays draw inspiration from some sort of historical significance but if you choose to be shallow and just chalk it up to a dope design or cw I dig that too. Your never to old to learn bro

Does anyone else think these run a little long? Im a true 12.5 in nike and adidas (with a 12.5 in a kobe 8 fitting perfect and 12.5 lebron x nearly perfect but little too snug) and I tried these on in a 12 and length seemed good. Anyone else go half size down? Im talking for hooping purposes?
Naah. I'm a TTS 10.5 and they fit perfectly snug for me. I always go up to a size 11 for a little extra toe room in fact.

Domo I wouldn't call it bs. It's truth in what we speak and most designs for holidays draw inspiration from some sort of historical significance but if you choose to be shallow and just chalk it up to a dope design or cw I dig that too. Your never to old to learn bro

Right....

Put down a book and read a sneaker every now and then eh?

Lmao

Why can't this thread ever stay on topic. You have to swim through all the garbage just to see the pictures.

I never understood peoples complaints about the decision show.

It was for charity, at a boys&girls club and it was the biggest free agency move in NBA history.

Was he supposed to act like it wasn't and let ESPN tweet about it in the off-season like he's Jay Cutler?
It as for the publicity. If he cared that much, he would've wrote them a check.

It as for the publicity. If he cared that much, he would've wrote them a check.

And again, what's wrong with that?

The media had already turned that into the biggest story of the year, he found a way to link that to something charitable.

I guess he could have forked over some of his own money, but what's wrong with raising money instead?

And how could anyone criticize the way someone else chooses to donate to charity.

And again, what's wrong with that?

The media had already turned that into the biggest story of the year, he found a way to link that to something charitable.

I guess he could have forked over some of his own money, but what's wrong with raising money instead?

And how could anyone criticize the way someone else chooses to donate to charity.

u would never believe , but there are a bunch of self centered low lifes everywhere ya go

damn bron stops wearin the xi's for a lil while and look what becomes of tha babay .... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom