Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone get shipping emails from OS life today? Still waiting on mine...

They are slow. I havent got my return label from them for the wrong shoe size. His twitter account says his moms in the hospital which is bad but still you have a business to run. You have your customers money. Our lives dont stop. I might be being harsh but still your running a business. I might have to drop the words pay pal dispute on him again. They dropping the ball.

Full list of nicknames:
Miami Heat:
Chris Bosh — CB
Dwyane Wade — D. Wade
LeBron James — King James
Michael Beasley — B Easy
Rashard Lewis — Sweet Lew
Chris Andersen — Birdman
Mario Chalmers — Rio
Greg Oden — G.O.
Roger Mason, Jr. — Moneymase
James Jones — JJ
Norris Cole — Cole Train
Shane Battier — Battle
Ray Allen — J. Shuttlesworth
Udonis Haslem — UD
Joel Anthony — Doc

Brooklyn Nets:
Mason Plumlee — Plums
Kevin Garnett — The Big Ticket
Joe Johnson — JJ
Deron Williams — D-Will
Brook Lopez — Brooklyn
Reggie Evans — Joker
Jason Terry — Jet
Paul Pierce — Truth
Andrei Kirilenko — Кириленко
Mirza Teletović — MT3
Andray Blatche — Dray Live
Alan Anderson — Double
Shaun Livingston — S Dot
Tornike Shengelia — Tokomotiv
Tyshawn Taylor — Tee_Y

Announcers:
Jeff Van Gundy — Notorious JVG
Mike Breen — Gray Mamba
I thought Bosh would have went with this:

Another funny take away from tonight's game.

I love Lebron, but his tough guy ish never intimidates anybody lol

Man, Teletović is a g tho. This is a quote from him about growing up in Bosnia:

"I was seven years old when the war started. First you start seeing that there's no food, then grenades come down, the whole city is shaking, and you hear people screaming. Every day, your parents come in and say 'our neighbor died, our cousin died'. Always somebody dying. One day, I asked my mother, 'Is anybody alive?' It was very, very rough for us. It left, I will say, a memory". Teletović added, "All my friends and me are playing [basketball] and then you hear the sirens like the grenades start falling down and just run to your house and hide. If I have to die, I die. For basketball, I will do anything"

Anyone get shipping emails from OS life today? Still waiting on mine...
They are slow. I havent got my return label from them for the wrong shoe size. His twitter account says his moms in the hospital which is bad but still you have a business to run. You have your customers money. Our lives dont stop. I might be being harsh but still your running a business. I might have to drop the words pay pal dispute on him again. They dropping the ball.
Yeah I mean its been a week and no shipping, they could at least email people about the delay. Their twitter keeps showing the same old song about the cold weather. If the mail/UPS picks up, I expect my shoes to go out. I live in Alaska now, its cold, and we keep working 
mean.gif

Man, Teletović is a g tho. This is a quote from him about growing up in Bosnia:

"I was seven years old when the war started. First you start seeing that there's no food, then grenades come down, the whole city is shaking, and you hear people screaming. Every day, your parents come in and say 'our neighbor died, our cousin died'. Always somebody dying. One day, I asked my mother, 'Is anybody alive?' It was very, very rough for us. It left, I will say, a memory". Teletović added, "All my friends and me are playing [basketball] and then you hear the sirens like the grenades start falling down and just run to your house and hide. If I have to die, I die. For basketball, I will do anything"

Damn, that dude is a true tough guy. Lebron pulling that act ain't gonna work on him lol.

Last edited:
Lebron 3s destroy your achilles. I always wanted the white and navy pair but I can't even wear em casually for too long.

I am excited for the possibility of a LeBron retro, but I wish they would do it without adding his new logo to every single pair. But, what can ya do. Gonna be an expensive year of kicks at this rate.

City gear still has smaller sizes of MNs available they have free shipping on orders over $150 and they don't charge tax to me out here in California.

Who knows what's going to happen with LeBron retros, but if the last couple of days are any indication, maybe we'll get them in lifestyle versions first.

I'd gladly take II's and III's like that than the lifestyle models they've released the last couple years.

Who knows what's going to happen with LeBron retros, but if the last couple of days are any indication, maybe we'll get them in lifestyle versions first.

I'd gladly take II's and III's like that than the lifestyle models they've released the last couple years.

I second that. With a healthy dose of 7's and 8v1's.

the graffiti xi are ugly as hell

i need the lebron iv graffiti but you cant even find any in a size 11.5

im sad
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom