Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I would do the SLH over the ASG's any day and the ASG's are $250. $250 FOR WHAT??? The ASG's almost look boring to me & that gitd means nothing to me

Not a fan of SLH. Just not for me. I do like BHM and the GraffitI COLORWAYS. I think the silhouette of the XIs makes for great colorways and a overall dope looking shoe. Was not compelled to cop one pair of X, although I heard great things about its comfort and performance.

I'm still looking for a pair of KPs for close to retail in a size 12.

Out of ASG, BHM, and SLH, I feel like ASG is the the one I wouldn't be pissed if I missed out. Kind of underwhelming this year. :rolleyes

Complete opposite for me. Really want ASGs. SLH is a maybe pickup, gotta see that honeycomb in person.

My wallet 
sick.gif

Naw.... Lewi said it right the first time. ASGs would be the odd man out. BHMs & SLHs are straight fire!!! And that's really saying something cause ASGs are dope too.

Glad I probably won't have to choose.
I can't do the awkward lion head placement on bhm the rest of the graphic isn't horrible but not idk how to put it, the print on the grafs is just random but isn't symbols or anything truly patterned, the asg print is kinda hard to see when not glowing but it's got that graf randomness with the same patterned lines, as far as the SLH the pattern is all over but consistently the same honeycomb pattern, I guess I just don't like the different all over the place symbols on the BHM, maybe if it was just one pattern on the BHM i'd be for them

BHM are the best and most original colorway IMO out of those 3. Must cop.

Glow in the dark is played out.

Android 3.0 kills the SLH honeycomb theme for me.

And what is this jade glaze colorway yall talking about 
nerd.gif

And what is this jade glaze colorway yall talking about :nerd:  

The black/blue/red pair that's been posted a few times in the last couple of pages.

I see myself getting the BHMs, All-Stars, and Graffiti's. I'll probably only get the BHM's on release though and find the others later when funds permit. I just realized that I have never liked a Summit Lake Hill colorway, with the VIIIv2 being the cleanest in my opinion.

Lace swapped.

Edit: Inner liner and tongue graphic:

Edit 2: Lacelocks in w/ purple laces, flash/no flash. (I'm snowed in and have nothing better to do
glasses.gif
)
please explain how this is one pattern of at least 3 different patterns?, I see triangles, lions matter of fact imho, if you take away the lions and the triangles and just leave that random square like pattern i'd be all for these 

The black/blue/red pair that's been posted a few times in the last couple of pages.

I see myself getting the BHMs, All-Stars, and Graffiti's. I'll probably only get the BHM's on release though and find the others later when funds permit. I just realized that I have never liked a Summit Lake Hill colorway, with the VIIIv2 being the cleanest in my opinion.

This with exception to the SLH part.

Unless Nike wants to be SUPER generous and put all three on swoosh.

Last edited:

BHM are the best and most original colorway IMO out of those 3. Must cop.

Glow in the dark is played out.

Android 3.0 kills the SLH honeycomb theme for me.

And what is this jade glaze colorway yall talking about 
nerd.gif

if glow is played out then so is 3m nike's other fav shoe booster, also I respect your opinion on the BHM to each their own

Last edited:
Not feeling the SLH XI at all
so far with the XI line up I'm not too impressed with the colorways I felt they couldve done so much more

KP,AvM,Aways,FI,Gammas,TW,Xmas, Miami nights,Dunkmans,ASG,BHM,SLH,Jade glaze whatever are

if glow is played out then so is 3m nike's other fav shoe booster, also I respect your opinion on the BHM to each their own
Idk I guess I never thought of that... I do not view 3M in the same light as glow in the dark. 
wink.gif

GITD just seems more gimmicky to me. If that makes sense.

3M has always been an almost universally liked thing among shoe enthusiest. 

Obviously there are people who think different but I would bet it is safe to say the majority of people generally like 3M.

3M is just like an added bonus (for the most part) and do not make or break a shoe.

GITD is a different story. Espically if it is poorly made GITD.

Idk I guess I never thought of that... I do not view 3M in the same light as glow in the dark. :wink:

Obviously there are people who think different but I would bet it is safe to say the majority of people generally like 3M.

3M is just like an added bonus (for the most part) and do not make or break a shoe.

My thoughts on it exactly. I guess 3m has actual useful properties. IE running amongst auto traffic.

Glow in the dark doesn't, and is more done in a gimmick manner. Not to say it hasn't been executed well before.

Idk I guess I never thought of that... I do not view 3M in the same light as glow in the dark. 
wink.gif

well said

Back
Top Bottom