Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What if there are multiple All Star shoes for each athlete, like what they did for Kobe with the 6's? Obviously, that was because the All Star Game was in Kobe's arena, but I could definitely see Nike milking every bit of the All-Star game hype.

What if there are multiple All Star shoes for each athlete, like what they did for Kobe with the 6's? Obviously, that was because the All Star Game was in Kobe's arena, but I could definitely see Nike milking every bit of the All-Star game hype.

No....Just No....

This model is probably my favorite Lebrons since the 8's but I genuinely feel like I haven't been moved by an AllStar kick since the bday series.

The 5's had some of the dopest colorways I think for a lebron this far but the all star shoe was ehhh
6- Neo Air Force One with applicable colors.
7-looked like kid shoes with the colors but really liked the hardwood imprint trimmed in scotch lite.
8-the gradient was cool but nothing screamed that I had to have.
9-all orange shoes just don't do it for me. I thought the nasa influence was cool, but for most these were consolations who didn't get the foams
10-worst lebron of the series to me, all star kicks looked like rugrat shoes
11-great innovative design but the colorways have been poorly executed. Most evidently in the all star pair. Glow in the dark? Big deal. Like we haven't seen it before. Especially at a $250 premium which we know is coming.

How do I recommend to fix it? I honestly don't know but if I'm forking $250 for a pair of kicks I'd like it to at least have a pseudo justification in my mind. Obviously this is a supply and demand market so they're able to get away with those prices because people let them.

I remember when Lebrons career started I was excited to be able to follow a player from the beginning and remember it all. I was pretty young for the beginning of Jordan and hated Kobe due to being a spurs fan.

Lebrons 1-4 were awesome. Each shoe evolved with him. 5-6 were obvious duds although the colors on 5 were dope. 7-10 IMO have been nothing more then overpriced nike basketball designs that they have gotten away with PS,EXT,Elite gimmicks. I thought the 11's were a breath a fresh of air but I feel the KP colorways are the only dope ones this far. They even managed mess up the standard home colorway with a gimmick graffiti pattern.

/rant.

-TL:DR cliffs
-Allstar colorways have been underwhelming
-lebron 5-10 were underwhelming

Hoping to generate some convo on a slow Sunday

Not to be rude, but what is there to really converse about? You stated your opinion, and explained why fairly clearly. All people can really do is say they agree, disagree, or state their own opinion for the sake of stating their own opinion :lol:

Disagree about the 10s I love that shoe actually I just got mine a month ago I got the barkleys when that pack came out.

But I know where your coming from I think the ASG X is a hate it or love it type of shoe.

Big Bangs are off the chain and I'm not a fan of all orange shoes.

Idk how he rocks the soldiers over the XI, I bought the power couples and I'm so used to lunarlon now from Kobe's and the 11s that I returned them for AVMs. Soldiers are a decent shoe I just think there are so many better options for balling

good question chia, i do see ALOT of players wearin em though. gotta be somethin to em , i guess

Yeah you're right a lot of players do wear them I know Ty Lawson rocks then all the time so maybe it's a good ball shoe after all.

When you're lebron james it really doesn't matter what you wear.. He could wear crocs if he wanted

Hahahahaha good point the guy is a beast. People may hate on him but he's a once in a lifetime talent, love watching him do his thing on the court

Idk how he rocks the soldiers over the XI, I bought the power couples and I'm so used to lunarlon now from Kobe's and the 11s that I returned them for AVMs. Soldiers are a decent shoe I just think there are so many better options for balling

I have no beef with the soldiers. Felt good so far.

BHM=KP>AWAY=MN

I have been in and out of this thread while on hiatus from the new niketalk. Last time i actually commented was during the leaked pictures of the 10s (pressure + was only cop) I had that same feeling with 9s as I do with the 11s. The 10s are cool but the colorways and the model itself wasn't of my particular taste. Hopefully the BHM isn't a hard cop gauging the JB release calendar. I find it funny how people flock towards the lbj model around the asg (which look bad imo) Tempted to find a early release on the BHM since its so close to ASG.

Last edited:
LBJ WEARIN SOLDIERS TONITE !
sick.gif

Not to be rude, but what is there to really converse about? You stated your opinion, and explained why fairly clearly. All people can really do is say they agree, disagree, or state their own opinion for the sake of stating their own opinion :lol:

Lol fair enough. The question I pose is do people feel like the lebron line has lived up to its potential?

I was telling my boy the other day that the hype generation has really carried this line. Nothing about it has been been innovative so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom