Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My HoH raffles everything that even shows a slight sign of it being limited - King's Pride, Terracotta Warrior, Miami Nights, Christmas, that's just off the top of my head. I hate it. The Foot Locker half an hour from there does reserve a pair for those I just named, and that's where I go to. I just go to the HoH for the GR stuff.

My HoH raffles everything that even shows a slight sign of it being limited - King's Pride, Terracotta Warrior, Miami Nights, Christmas, that's just off the top of my head. I hate it. The Foot Locker half an hour from there does reserve a pair for those I just named, and that's where I go to. I just go to the HoH for the GR stuff.
for hype purpose only to drove all the young cats thirsty believe those kicks are really limited and have to grab right on release date.

Dunkmans are dope, just not $200 dope. The colorway just isn't touching others that have released thus far...

$200, $250, I don't care. All I care about is that they will be MINE!

I hope my local Foot Locker does reserve a pair for them.

Pretty damn excited for Black History Months, too.

No, because I already own 8 pairs. And the rate this shoe is releasing, I'll probably end up with 14-15 pairs and then after that we got the lows and the Elites, both of which I plan on buying every colorway as well, just like what I've been doing with the regular highs. All in all, after this is all said and done, I will probably end up at about 25 or so pairs of the Lebron XI.

February... Black History Month + All Star pack... Man, I hope I won't have to go through too much trouble to get both. One way or another, I'm gonna get them both and if I have to pay reseller, so be it. I just hope I can get both for retail.

I'm just waiting for the XIs to be over so I can stop dropping money... :lol:

Another colorway??? Welp, that's another $200 I'm gonna drop. :lol: :x :smh:
:rofl:

Gotti *** ***** :smh:

got the asian King Pride's w/ their XDR sole on the way for 250 shipped courtesy of a fellow NT'er. shouts out to googdot.

Still need to pickup my first pair...I like the king prides but im not paying anything near retail

Love the colors on the BHM, but that print might kill them for me.

1 for casual. 1 for hoop. 1 to stock. 1 just to say I got 4.

Will probably use one as trade bait or to sell but having a hard time at the moment. If I can stretch each pair Matt Bonner style I should be good till I'm almost 60
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
 beautiful 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom