Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

People actually use those sole protector things? Damn, feeling old here. I just rock my kicks, and it is what it is. If theres anything major to clean off on the bottom i'll do it, other than that it's not a big deal the bottom of the shoes are meant to be dirty. I'm not gong to put "sole protectors" on the bottom that's just overboard, might as well wear your shoes around in a plastic bag. Then again I feel like the minority here, i'm guesing this is the new trend and im out of the loop lol
I feel these are only necessary for the more valuable stuff like galaxy, yeezy, DB blahblahblah 

1. Kings Pride
2. AvM
3. Christmas

I know my list is different but like I said before the XI's are a very well designed shoe that's giving Lebron fans a lot of variety in color scheme & themes from all over print to clean basic colorways so it should be expected that people have different favorites based on what type of design they like to see on a shoe.

Lol I remember wearing plastic bags on my white forces walking to the school bus in the morning if it had rained the night before. Plastic bahs have the best protection

YES! My friends and I used to call this "plastibaggin" it. If it had rained or snowed the night before or day of school we would get a gallon size zip lock bag for each foot while walking to the bus. Saved many of Jordan's and iversons doing this.

You could even put Carbon on your Carbons!!!
nthat.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Semi-Clear-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item20c021c70d&vxp=mtr

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it has been mentioned on the thread...but Bron twisted/hurt his ankle last night during the game.  Isnt this like his first full game wearing the XIs since opening night?!  Not good for Lebron and his relationship with the XIs.  He looked pretty upset getting to the bench too.  

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mia...ames-misses-practice-game-call-indiana-pacers

Note:  It looks like Bron was hurt when he wasn't wearing his headband.  Weird.

real talk.... If these MN were not semi-limited or were A total GR, would people be all over 'em? Haven't seen in person- don't mind them, but are they better than advertised or hypetrain material? I haven't really been blown away by any CW other than the KP which I believe is the best so far.

No, if you want to preserve the life of a clear bottomed shoe without using chemicals, get rid of the paper and box entirely.

Use a plastic bin or bag.

If a box is absolutely necessary for your storage area, you can put your shoes in a ziplock and put that inside the box.

The goal is to not allow your shoe to be in contact with paper while it's being stored, that's how DS shoes get yellowed.

But I rarely ever feel like going through all of this and still have DS Lebron 7s from 4 years ago that barely show signs of aging. Yellowing time kinda varies from shoe to shoe.
I've heard about the paper, but never the box itself causing yellowing.

Never bought a pair of Lebrons until the XI. This is the result of just the past couple of weeks. My bank account is a little sore.

Back
Top Bottom