Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I started up a new mycareer last night in plans of getting a second code. During the rookie showcase I thought about how long it would take, and how mad my girlfriend would be for not spending time with her, so I said eff it lol.
gotta get someone that will take turns with you. me and my friend took turns and we got a code in a little over a day

Last edited:
^^^ I agree 1000% with getting someone to play for you... I had my nephews over the weekend and they went bananas...atleast 15games for me...lol

Im using my FNL $20 coupon on them. if I find them for below retail later then ill just return my pair to the store. doubt they'll be around for $140 tho. that was a black Friday sale.
If they sit, I coudl see it going for 140 with an after christmas day sale.

YIKES.  Got the AVM in today and the inside is straight up SALMON PINK.  Not sure if I like this.  I love the colorway on the sole and the actual shoe but this PINK color on the inline is annoying me and I think I'm going to return it now.  I just wish it was more of a darker color than Light Pink
mean.gif

Last edited:
YIKES.  Got the AVM in today and the inside is straight up SALMON PINK.  Not sure if I like this.  I love the colorway on the sole and the actual shoe but this PINK color on the inline is annoying me and I think I'm going to return it now.  I just wish it was more of a darker color than Light Pink :smh:  

Just sealed the deal for me, easy pass

Help needed on 2k14 code... I now have the Nike deal and I have created my own sig shoe in the innovation kitchen, but still nothing.

I've played another 4-5 games since and thought I would have got the code by now.

My player rating is 92.

Do I just keep playing until I get it?

Still waiting on my AvM from NBAStore. If you go to the page, it says the shoes ship in one day, other people here had theirs shipped on Monday, mine still says processing. Just called and they said my shoes was in "mother natures hands", and that if better weather comes they might be able to go to the warehouse and pick up my shoes. I really don't know about this.

Help needed on 2k14 code... I now have the Nike deal and I have created my own sig shoe in the innovation kitchen, but still nothing.

I've played another 4-5 games since and thought I would have got the code by now.

My player rating is 92.

did you get the message from Lebron saying cograts blah blah?  If so you should have gotten the code in your email, check your spam.

did you get the message from Lebron saying cograts blah blah?  If so you should have gotten the code in your email, check your spam.

Also make sure to save your sig shoe and don't just "exit shoe creator" or whatever it's called. There are 3 options once you are done designing. After you save you will get the Lebron message!

Man march is going to take 4 years to get here. I wanna know what the 2k14s are going to look like so bad. From what I've gathered (could be totally wrong) the base of the shoe is red. How salty would people be if these were it?
View media item 691252

I made a post saying the same thing and thinking it would be these as well but the whole "multi/multi" has me thinking it's gonna be these :nerd:
View media item 691342

Last edited:
YIKES.  Got the AVM in today and the inside is straight up SALMON PINK.  Not sure if I like this.  I love the colorway on the sole and the actual shoe but this PINK color on the inline is annoying me and I think I'm going to return it now.  I just wish it was more of a darker color than Light Pink :smh:  

Yep.....the name is Atomic Pink. Not sure why some dudes have been saying it's like a light orange. There may be an orange tinge to it, but it's still more pink than anything else.

My player rating is 92.

There was nothing in your email?

Back
Top Bottom