Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It's been a real quiet release for these Miami vs Akron that are releasing tomorrow, barley hearing any talk about them. Dropped by HoHs today and the manager insisted he'll let me use a birthday coupon on these tomorrow (which he usually is strict about them on release day products) cause he said no one is inquiring about them  and it has been a crazy KOBE TYPE OF WEEK lol. Guess everyones just been trying to get the WTKs and Preludes. Anyone planning on copping the Miami vs Akrons? I guess with the Miami nights around the corner that adds in on the factor that people will pass on these.
im planing on getting both AVMs and MNs

im planing on getting both AVMs and MNs
AvM or MN shouldnt be to hard to get thanks to Nike for throwing all these limited releases in this month... More XI's for me 
happy.gif

I got it after the gatoraid thing started, but before I finished, the other agent event spanned like 15 games...and dont bother making a shoe in game even after you get your deal, you make your sig as the final step for the code.

also when you get the code dont input with the dashes, nike wont recognize it, just the letters/numbers.

So back n forth with this AvM release. Can't decide if I should wake up at 5am or not. Would be perfect if I knew these would sit like TW or gammas. Would love to wait for after the holidays.

im about 61 games in and dont have a deal.. been a starter for about the last 30 games... damn this is seriously time consuming.. hoping to get this code tomorrow. 

They charge extra because they're endorsed by bron..... Well, bron isn't endorsing them haha.

It was a joke bro

I understand you weren't all the way serious but let's not forget the zoom rookie, foamposite, hyperposite, and Barkley Posite were all over $200 with less tech and no true endorsement.

This is nothing new for Nike

Weird im a guard and i said theyd be perfect for big men

They aren't pliable enough for me, but i love how low to the ground these are and how light they are as well

They basically felt like low tops. With the Hyperposite (or even the LeBron X P.S. Elite) I can get away without wearing ankle braces and be fine, but with the XI my ankles didn't feel secure even with braces on.

And the shoe is cut in a way where there is room for one more lace hole and they just didn't put it there. Very annoying. Shoes almost feel like they might slip off. Don't feel secure at all.

As for the cushioning, which I really love walking around, working out or even jogging, at full speed running on the court, it just didn't cut it for me. Body was just taking too much of a pounding. Feet were very sore the next day, which doesn't happen with the Hyperposite.

Curious what LeBron's issues with the shoe are. They fixed the toebox and the cut of the ankle and he still doesn't like them. So there must be even more issues.

THEYRE REALLY DOING A GREAT JOB WITH COLORWAYS FOR THE XI… GUESS THEY LEARNED FROM THE VIII AND X

Last edited:
Whats the cushioning in hyperposites?

I get you the lockdown is lacking,i experienced that as well

hyperposites have 360 air max, but also have a thick cushion midsole, kinda like the lebron 8.

whereas the air max hyperdunks had crummy midsoles and even with 360 air max, the cushioning wasn't that good.

I didn't like these, but for $140 I like em lol

May still swap them for another TW or AvM
Nice pic! Didnt like em either but for 140 I do and when I see them in pics like this I like em more!
Did you get them from one of the black friday deals at that price?
Yeah City Gear, prob should have doubled up so I could exchange another in the future...

Well boys, I am done after 79 games 
sick.gif

Makes my strike out on WTK today not so bad...

By the way, they only had sz 8, 10, 11.5, 14 & 15 left.
Not srs lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom