Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
itll come to light in his Tell All book when he retires.

"I just kept reading about how people said I was selfish with PE colors for my signature shoe so for the XI, I just decided to let the people have the model as a whole while I stayed wearing the X. Just made sense to me" - Bron Bron
LOL

it's like classified CIA or FBI documents that cannot be open to the public until 2047

This is why I tell people to stock up on the X's. Lebron's favorite shoe isn't going to be cheap when they disappear like KD IVs did. Then again they were never cheap to begin with. 

Fwiw my local champs is getting avms & they didnt even get kps

Last edited:
Not to start an arguement, but Cousins deff wears the TWs better. The color match up a lot better on the Kings unis.

Been waiting for the AvMs to release, and those Sneakernews pics sealed the deal. :smokin

Now I'm debating between the Gammas or the Miami Nights.

Just got in my TWs. While I do like the way that they look, I now understand why LBJ wasn't wearing them on-court for a while. The toebox is horrendous. Even considered returning these. No way I could hoop in them, but they might roll for casual wear. Overall, pretty disappointed when you consider the price point as well as compare them to the the 7s.

If only I could teach my girl how to game hard on 2k14. She is laid up at the crib and has nothing but time. Daddy's gotta go to work tho, plus she has no sincere interest. No skill and no will. To those who have already unlocked them, enjoy the unseen multi/multis.

update: shoes delivered. tracking never worked but my girl says shoes arrived.
What?!?! I didn't even get a confirmation email that they shipped out yet! I'm about to call now
mad.gif

Last edited:
itll come to light in his Tell All book when he retires.

"I just kept reading about how people said I was selfish with PE colors for my signature shoe so for the XI, I just decided to let the people have the model as a whole while I stayed wearing the X. Just made sense to me" - Bron Bron

:rofl: but I'm guessing Bron just loves the feel of the X's over the XI's since they modified the shoe and he still isn't wearing them. The bounce of the X's full length zoom > the sinking feeling of the XI's lunarlon

Last edited:
I'm looking for preschool size 2.5 for my 9 year old. He wants the T Rex. I found them on Sneakerhead.com. Anyone have any experience with that site? Are they legit?

it only took three days all codes given out

for real? they should've had a start date and put in a requirements that you have to play a certain difficulty and quarter length. Waste of my time. Is Adidas doing something like this, I got a shoe deal :lol:

Yea.. Colors look kind of washed. Decided I'm just gonna give it a go online. Don't feel like putting in footwork for these. If they look great in person I'm keeping em, if not, back to nike.

Back
Top Bottom