Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
City gear double boxes and they give you their branded plastic bag so yeah they're as good as they come.
Good to know, I grabbed my sz 13's at 6:00am
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Yeah me too. Might try later. A lot of traffic on the site right now causing some errors I would assume.

tried that method earlier as well, didn't work unfortunately. The mobile account kept clearing my cart. Never tried the regular site as suggested by someone, instead copped a pair of oreo jays for a gift.

It seems like they are not running out of any gamma sizes. Will they be able to fulfill orders, is anyone at the wheel over there?
U go to the main page and scroll to the bottom and there's a link for the full site there

bought a couple pairs of foams last night and was planning on going back for a few pairs of KDs and Air Maxs today, but the 30% isn't coming up on anything that it was earlier this morning....

I wonder if they made a mistake. All the shoes I added to cart earlier are back to normal pricing. I hope they honor those that got the discount.

I wonder if they made a mistake. All the shoes I added to cart earlier are back to normal pricing. I hope they honor those that got the discount.

I think they will. I got penny vs a few month ago on a clearance code that wasn't supposed to work. Shipped with no issues.

For all that didnt get those gammas...Chill.You WILL be able to get them somewhere down the line for that 140 $ tag.

orders placed will be fine, but I doubt they'll honor it on new orders....it certainly stinks because I had $600-800 worth of stuff in my cart. but, it was all stuff that I was buying because it was so cheap and not necessarily because i had to have it. at least i got foams for $140.

i tried to call, but no one is picking up at customer service

Was really tempted to cop the gammas for that $140 price tag, seen the link in here earlier but just couldn't pull the trigger. I have mainly all the 11s besides this colorway, i guess you jut cant have them all lol. Also so many other stuff coming out in december i just had to control myself. Sweet deal for those that grabbed them though. 

i ordered Crimson Penny Vs from CityGear no Sat. Got to me on Wed, on foot now, as ppl stated double boxed and in their retail bag

Back
Top Bottom