• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
black-gold-lebron-11-for-sale-lebron-james-shoes-500x500.jpg
When do these drop. These are a must COP?????

Hype on the Forgoing Irons must have plummeted cause I just got a DS pair here locally for $290!!!

Hype on the Forgoing Irons must have plummeted cause I just got a DS pair here locally for $290!!!

That's a good price. 

That's a damn good price I'm tryna break the local dudes down but I can't get anyone to go under $360.00 :smh: but it seems like more and more are popping up and prices are dropping more and more so maybe they'll drop in about another week if they don't move :smile:

Some dudes must be starting to get desperate for holiday money to let FIs go for $290. Good time for buyers though.

Copped these to go with my Terracotta's. TW and KP are top two colorways imo becuase of the Liner Print. (Only wish the color of the flywire was on the shoe more)

Some dudes must be starting to get desperate for holiday money to let FIs go for $290. Good time for buyers though.
Yeah I think he was kinda desperate & just wanting to unload a pair cause he was still sitting on 4 pairs of FI's. Lol

Depends what you think better is. The carbon fiber isn't as poppin as it is in pictures, much more subdued in person. But I easily like it better in person.

Got em at kicks-crew. If you're a smaller size you can get em for less than retail. They'll hit you with $35 shipping tho and they come from hong kong.
To me this picture makes me think of an new Ferrari sitting next to an older Ferrari of the same color. 

I hope the Xmas and Home/NYC Graffiti's sit long enough to be discounted.

Back
Top Bottom