Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by gdimoulas7  

they're iDs
You sure?The huperfuse looks lime green and the foamposite uper looks volt to me.
Looks like it has the new flip top iD box. As for the different shade I'm not sure if that's how they turn out or not. You got back link to the shoes?
Originally Posted by gdimoulas7  

You sure?The huperfuse looks lime green and the foamposite uper looks volt to me.
Looks like it has the new flip top iD box. As for the different shade I'm not sure if that's how they turn out or not. You got back link to the shoes?
Well maybe i didn't understand well i apologize.

I saw the TW in my local HOH and they're ok. Looks like another pass for me. If I can get them with a discount will cop them.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but can someone let me know what coupons or discounts I can use in store at FTL on the Aways? :nerd:

When pics of the TW first surfaced, I loved it. I was also afraid that it will be one of the most anticipated colorways for the lebron 11 model which means "hype" "limited", etc that will come along with it. For a moment it seemed like everyone and their mom was on this colorway but somewhere down the road as it got closer to release date it fell off to the majority. Maybe it was the non-limited tag and GR quantities or the exclusiveness that was speculated at first but is of course no longer true that drove everyone away. Bottom line: I hope this happens a lot cause I'm glad to wake up in the morning and walk into the store with absolutely no one in there to peacefully cop shoes that I been anticipating. No lines, no kids, no resell prices, no worries. Real happy to just have the TW.

The way it should be.

On another note, I was going to go for these except I can't stand that pattern on the foam and swoosh. Ah well saves me another $200

Damn..defect? What happen to the toe box? And which FTL did she get it from? Looks like besides the big malls, all the local footlockers got one size run so you might need to exchange it at a different store if they don't have a second pair in the same size in stock. 
She got it at ftl Christiana mall in delaware, so no tax. The left shoe felt funny on the toe box, like there was water damage during the manufacturing process. Felt lumpy and rough compared to the right shoe. They only had a 2 size run and the other size 12 was also messed up on the part where it says flywire...they glued it on all wrinkly so I decided to go to concord mall and they also had a 2 size run....got my pair there. Looks like its a limited GRView media item 669742

Last edited:
She got it at ftl Christiana mall in delaware, so no tax. The left shoe felt funny on the toe box, like there was water damage during the manufacturing process. Felt lumpy and rough compared to the right shoe. They only had a 2 size run and the other size 12 was also messed up on the part where it says flywire...they glued it on all wrinkly so I decided to go to concord mall and they also had a 2 size run....got my pair there. Looks like its a limited GR
Yeah I had to run through a couple pairs of the KP and Aways to find a good one. My TW are fine, I see some slight leftover glue near the swoosh but its not enough for me to exchange them. I rather take some glue than the dents/scratches I been seeing on a lot of other pairs. I know if I do exchange mine i'll probably end up with a pair thats worse knowing my luck lol. 

Picked up my pair for $160 flat. 2 other dudes were there at opening also.
tell us ur ways

tell us ur ways
I would guess 20% on military discount

I would guess 20% on military discount
might have to send my girl to go do that then.
Yeah military 20%. 

BTW, glue is terrible on these. Also, my FTL (small town) is nearly sold out of Gammas.

TW's are most def a GR (thank you) and will def sit.  They aren't moving at all, online on in stores.  So glad, because I can go and get them at the end of the week, or next week if need be.  Hoping DSG gets them.  Love this damn shoe.

Yeah military 20%. 

BTW, glue is terrible on these. Also, my FTL (small town) is nearly sold out of Gammas.
gotta agree with the glue part. checked out a couple of pairs in store, glue on odd spots on the shoes. My pair has a little glue but i'll take that over any dents. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom