Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Just got this hat from my local Champs...

629342-010
This hat is for the Lebron Solder VII Coconut Grove

Jeff Green issues tonight
wink.gif

While doing some FI research today one of my local hoh said I'd have to call back Wednesday. So i called the other one and they said theyd have them for sure. That seems a little odd to me. Guess I'll play it by ear.
They're trolling you, at this point no HOH know if they are getting them or not...

JM
Not even on launch locator yet..

Maybe in the past when sweats were considered loungewear.

But lately a handful of highend designers have incorporated their take on sweatpants into their looks.

Making sweatpants fashionable

And nothing fashionable is meant to fit "loose and comfy"
LOL! Get outta here, bruh.  
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
 that gif
If lebron was wearing the 11s last night Jeff green wouldnt have hit that game winner just sayin
What size are these, these shoes seem extra long??
I want those T-Rex so bad. I know it sounds weird cause they honestly are so ugly, but its like a car accident and I just cant stop staring.
Almost as ugly as some of the foams that released this year

how limited will the forging iron be???
3000 pairs like the Yeezy II's. Hyper strike release. 250 pairs come with special packaging and an Icy Hot Pack to commemorate LeBron not wearing the 11's much yet due to back pain.

3000 pairs like the Yeezy II's. Hyper strike release. 250 pairs come with special packaging and an Icy Hot Pack to commemorate LeBron not wearing the 11's much yet due to back pain.
You have numbers on the TW fam???

You have numbers on the TW fam???
700,000 pairs to coincide with the number of people who worked on the mausoleum in which the Terracotta Army is encased.

700,000 pairs to coincide with the number of people who worked on the mausoleum in which the Terracotta Army is encased.
THANK YOU!!!!!! not really sure but are these close to GR numbers and it cool how they did that

Last edited:
Just saw aways in person, spots kill the shoe IMO

Pics def make the red pop more, nice shoe just ain't worth the 200 and tax

Last edited:
I think it's funny how tons of players like JR Smith, Nick Young and Nate Robinson play in whatever random shoe that's hot at the time,

But dudes on NikeTalk act like a shoe is unplayable based on its traction pattern.

It's like some of you amateur YMCA rec league players are more hung up on "tech specs" and performance than the actual pros are.

...or maybe we just got a bunch of dudes regurgitating YouTube performance reviews to sound knowledgeable for rep points.

Lol

I think it's funny how tons of players like JR Smith, Nick Young and Nate Robinson play in whatever random shoe that's hot at the time,

But dudes on NikeTalk act like a shoe is unplayable based on its traction pattern.

It's like some of you amateur YMCA rec league players are more hung up on "tech specs" and performance than the actual pros are.

...or maybe we just got a bunch of dudes regurgitating YouTube performance reviews to sound knowledgeable for rep points.

Lol

Qft

This season Andre Drummond of the pistons has been wearing retro j's and I keep thinking man how is his big *** comfortable playing in those.

I may be wrong but these aren't online only. Select HoH will receive them and I believe NikeTowns will, too. Like I said I could be wrong.

Anywho, called my local HoHs again and now neither of them know if they'll get them. Anyone have an idea when they will know? Gotta be today or tomorrow at the latest, right?

I may be wrong but these aren't online only. Select HoH will receive them and I believe NikeTowns will, too. Like I said I could be wrong.

Anywho, called my local HoHs again and now neither of them know if they'll get them. Anyone have an idea when they will know? Gotta be today or tomorrow at the latest, right?
Not according to Footlockers twitter account..

Last edited:
^The Footlocker tweet that says they're online only is the most recent one though (11/11/2013). The one saying limited in-store availability was from 11/10.
Unless there's another tweet today or later this week, I would think they're gonna be online only for Footlocker.

Last edited:
I would be very surprised if these end up online only but we'll see how it plays out. Im copping in store so I'm really hoping my local HoHs still receive them. Got a yes from one of them, then a no the next day. the other one has said call wednesday and then they havent heard anything

Back
Top Bottom