Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So I played in my KPs casually today just so they'll form to foot better and it was the best thing I could do for them I think

I know lebron wears orthotics. So it's possible that they will probably have to make an orthotic system for him. At his weight and strength that shoe has no chance in h*ll to last 4 quarters. Just my 2cents

If yall have the Jordan 2012 inserts you can play in the XI with full length air max. It ain't hard for Nike to equip LeBron with it

Have 7 pairs of those inserts...have you put 'em in yet? Thoughts?
waiting to get a great price on XI's...Oregon has some perks

SO THEY WANT TO BOYCOTT A SHOE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE ALREADY NOT BUYING.. :LOL .. OKAY

meh... dont care... dont like lebron anyway... just his shoes...

i never did the whole "i wanna dress like the player" thing anways

Last edited:
Have 7 pairs of those inserts...have you put 'em in yet? Thoughts?
waiting to get a great price on XI's...Oregon has some perks

I'm a PG and prefer low profile so I only tried the fly around. Insert fits perfectly though so same should go for the fly through

Yea some of yall dudes sounding like straight lames and stans over what he is doing.Buy and wear what you like because you like it not because what someone else is doing.

I dont give a damn what lebron is wearing every game.

Dudes be gon be looking to see what shoes he wears on the way home lol.

Lol hell nah...

They gonna be up at the mall on some "wuts up lil mama... u know these shoes i got on the same ones lebron had on last night... wuts up? "

I kind of feel like Lebron not wearing the XI on court is a big deal. The shoe doesn't cost $200 because it "looks cool"; it's the high-end performance tech the shoe boasts.

Bottom line, it's a performance shoe. And if if the signature athlete the shoe was designed for (who happens to be the top player in the league) doesn't want to perform in it--for whatever reason that may be-- it's a problem. If this were simply a fashion shoe, no, it wouldn't matter if he decided to wear it or not (but really, it's in his best interest to promote and sell his product). If he isn't wearing these because of a technical issue with the design/cushioning, it does not make the shoe very appealing to other players, regardless of how/where they play.

Having said that, there's a 100% chance this issue gets resolved and Lebron will wear the shoe for the remainder of the season.

Related question: has anyone seen any other players wearing the XI yet this season?i'vr been keeping an eye out for them but haven't spotted one yet.

I feel you if you actually buy these for performance and didn't like them but some of these dudes sounding like the Real Housewives of Atlanta lol.

I dont want to hear about the $200.Nothing can justify any basketball shoe being that much so just deal with it or don't buy it.

i will ball in some loafers or simple kicks if I got skills and step up in the club like who ya wit.

I kind of feel like Lebron not wearing the XI on court is a big deal. The shoe doesn't cost $200 because it "looks cool"; it's the high-end performance tech the shoe boasts.

Bottom line, it's a performance shoe. And if if the signature athlete the shoe was designed for (who happens to be the top player in the league) doesn't want to perform in it--for whatever reason that may be-- it's a problem. If this were simply a fashion shoe, no, it wouldn't matter if he decided to wear it or not (but really, it's in his best interest to promote and sell his product). If he isn't wearing these because of a technical issue with the design/cushioning, it does not make the shoe very appealing to other players, regardless of how/where they play.

Having said that, there's a 100% chance this issue gets resolved and Lebron will wear the shoe for the remainder of the season.

Related question: has anyone seen any other players wearing the XI yet this season?i'vr been keeping an eye out for them but haven't spotted one yet.

i guess i always looked beyond the performance ******** that they are pitching... and only considered the real reason they charge 200... because the market will pay it...

i hear what you're sayin though

i guess i always looked beyond the performance ******** that they are pitching... and only considered the real reason they charge 200... because the market will pay it...

i hear what you're sayin though
I agree and thought the same way.

Yea some of yall dudes sounding like straight lames and stans over what he is doing.Buy and wear what you like because you like it not because what someone else is doing.

I dont give a damn what lebron is wearing every game.

Dudes be gon be looking to see what shoes he wears on the way home lol.

some of yall have zero reading comprehension and lack a basic understanding of life

people just feel slighted that the shoe is 200 and lebron cant even bring himself to wear it

most people who are upset already have pairs of 11's

Last edited:
Lebron isn't wearing the $200 shoe

Instead he's wearing the $265 shoe. Lmao

Anyway, has anyone else noticed that they removed the Chroma option from ID?

some of yall have zero reading comprehension and lack a basic understanding of life

people just feel slighted that the shoe is 200 and lebron cant even bring himself to wear it

most people who are upset already have pairs of 11's
People knew the shoe was $200 a long time ago,so if that was an issue they shouldn't have bought it or buy it in the future..Even $150 is to much for a gymshoe.Nothing justifies paying $200 and over for a gymshoe,Nothing.

And who cares what lebron does.

I never bought jordans because MJ wore them.

Its really simple

Last edited:
You all realize that this man was playing in the HD 2012 during the olympics so the lunar cant be the issue

Last edited:
it's not hard to understand, there's no reason for nike to attach a players name to the shoe if it won't be worn by said player while it's tagged as the new flagship shoe for the player

all the while the standard version has risen in price

i could care less if lebron wears the shoe or not it's just sad and hilarious that they're making shoes for athletes who can't wear them

again, how do people not understand this?

Lol hell nah...

They gonna be up at the mall on some "wuts up lil mama... u know these shoes i got on the same ones lebron had on last night... wuts up? "

:rofl:

Yeah. Or they want to be able to pull the shoe out 10 years later on some "I got those OG LeBron XI. I'm a real sneakerhead".

For all the peoples saying it's no big deal he not playing regularly in his new shoe...

I guess it wouldn't matter if he played in a 8 or 7?

For all the peoples saying it's no big deal he not playing regularly in his new shoe...

I guess it wouldn't matter if he played in a 8 or 7?

My recommendation to him would be to wear whatever he likes... or whatever he is paid enough to like and has to wear...

at the same time... I (as a man) will be wearing whatever I like... I hope (and doubt) he does not try to copy what I wear...and I will not copy what he wears... very simple:

Grow man = individual been around long enough to have own style

i'm glad he finally wore the white/gold elites. still looks awesome with the clean design. wonder what the home XIs would look like

Back
Top Bottom