• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
U feel me bruh...
No, 200$ isnt, to u..Me neither if I want em bad enuff..But, happily I dont..

But what bout Lil Jaquan in 6th grade who wants them for the optimist team but mom can only afford some KD V Nikes??

Now what, make the kid wear some KD V Nikes? Do u think he wants to settle for some damn KD's when his guy is Debron??

Of course not..Not these days in time..So Mommy now has to go get a part time job just to buy this little brat a 200$ pair of kix just to mess up in like 2 weeks..

Now she may have to work a corner..or 2.. But guess what, Jaquan got them Brons didnt he..Smh.

Still not too much for lil Jaqaun and Mommy?
Been off for a couple of days. Wow are you ******g serious. First off if he is in 6th grade they wont be 200$. Second **** thats the stupidEst impromptu bs story ive ever heard

don't get why everyone's acting as if they fell off "after the 9s".....the 11s haven't even dropped yet so in your opinion there was one pair that was released that you didn't like? And honestly the 10s weren't nearly as bad as most make em out to be. I'm just saying people need to stop acting like the LBJ line has fallen off after one somewhat-lackluster release and early leaked pics that didnt blow everyone's mind.

Last edited:
Damn! I hadn't checked this thread in a few days for a reason. I guess these 11s are the real deal. Oh well, at least Nike has a lot of other kicks to choose from.

(high fives all around....and I'm out)

Lol y'all kill me. So he was hot for 9 years straight, you don't like the 10th shoe, so that means the lines fallen off.
eyes.gif
I don't see why people hate on the 10 so much. It's a great ball shoe

^ I don't either. I only own 1 pair. I like em but not as much as the 7-9 but I wont say they fell off.

and I'll keep acting that way. Things were stiff garbage with the upper made of half plastic and half Velcro (the prickly half). And don't get me started on the "elite" 9's, they were worse. Had some cool colorways but you can only polish **** so much before you realize it still stinks
That isn't velcro, it's a woven mesh.  As for the "plastic," would you rather have cheap leather?  At least you don't have to worry about creasing.  My only complaint is the sizing isn't consistent throughout the line.
Lol y'all kill me. So he was hot for 9 years straight, you don't like the 10th shoe, so that means the lines fallen off.
eyes.gif
8 years for some.  The X might not be a good as the previous models, but its still a pretty good shoe and the line isn't falling off.

Last edited:
That isn't velcro, it's a woven mesh.  As for the "plastic," would you rather have cheap leather?  At least you don't have to worry about creasing.  My only complaint is the sizing isn't consistent throughout the line.

8 years for some.  The X might not be a good as the previous models, but its still a pretty good shoe and the line isn't falling off.
How about the same leather they used On the v1 8's? And as far as creasing goes, all shoes crease, get over it. That woven mesh was trash I D G A F what anyone says and so is fuse. Stiff, cheap looking, cheap feeling, painful to some parts of the foot, garbage.

As far as lebrons being "hot" for 8 years and falling off, WRONG. Lebrons were only "hot" when the SB's dropped and people say there was money to be made. Before then everything sat with the exception of the super limited stuff. People, like myself, that have been on lebron since #1 zoom generations don't care about lebrons being "hot" now. IMO lebron fell off after 8 in every way. Sales and limited drops don't change my opinion

Last edited:

How about the same leather they used On the v1 8's? And as far as creasing goes, all shoes crease, get over it. That woven mesh was trash I D G A F what anyone says and so is fuse. Stiff, cheap looking, cheap feeling, painful to some parts of the foot, garbage.

As far as lebrons being "hot" for 8 years and falling off, WRONG. Lebrons were only "hot" when the SB's dropped and people say there was money to be made. Before then everything sat with the exception of the super limited stuff. People, like myself, that have been on lebron since #1 zoom generations don't care about lebrons being "hot" now. IMO lebron fell off after 8 in every way. Sales and limited drops don't change my opinion
actually from I-IV they may have went on sale but they were always well recieved by da sneaker community...

V & VI were da ugly step chidren, da "tokyo drift" of da series..

VII was da one that revived da line since those were dope, and here we are...

actually from I-IV they may have went on sale but they were always well recieved by da sneaker community...

V & VI were da ugly step chidren, da "tokyo drift" of da series..

VII was da one that revived da line since those were dope, and here we are...
Maybe so but as far as being universally taken in, instant sell out, the "it" shoe, or what's "hot", NO. And yes the vi's and v's were...... Different......

And I suppose there could be some changes from that wear test sample and pics to the final product, probably nothing drastic but you never know...

My IXs and Xs have yet to crease due to the materials they are made of. If you feel they are trash, that's your opinion. But let's get back to the XIs.

Last edited:
Seriously, no matter how hard you walk in the Lebron IX and X, they WON'T crease. It's damn near impossible to crease Hyperfuse material.

Been off for a couple of days. Wow are you ******g serious. First off if he is in 6th grade they wont be 200$. Second **** thats the stupidEst impromptu bs story ive ever heard

Damn my dude that was a hot, hot minute ago

And, dont be so small brained

A 6th grader cant be tall enuff to have big enuff feet to be already be in mens sizes?

FOH guy..U know how tall shaq was in 6th grade? Bet he wasnt wearing a sz 6 :lol:

Lastly, u didnt have to hate on my story jeez..

Will have a better one for u soon..:wink:

Back
Top Bottom