Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I still feel KP's were the best colorway from those that we've seen.

Carbons look too girly (W/ Pink and Clear Soles) Graffittis have too much going on.

IMO.

Yeah the iD Graffiti should be better if it doesn't have the scribbling on the hyperfuse part like what the glitch showed.

Do y'all think I can get away with sizing down 1/2 a size on these? I don't own any lebron 11s yet. The footlocker I went to yesterday didn't have my true size nor 1/2 size down. I am buying online that's why I ask. Thanks in advance fellas

The shoe itself looks very small. I got my usual 10.5 and they look too small actually but fit great. Toe box is slightly snug but its the type of snug that you can feel it will break in very shortly.

Toe box width for me  7>  10>8>     9

Last edited:
Thank you for the unedited pictures. Both of these look like trash on feet.
roll.gif

love those FI

I know they wouldn't be the same, but the ID options with forging iron could be ridiculous too, can't wait to see that option show up

Let's be real people. You know there is always "that guy" who had every hot and hyped release , spends an absurd amount of money on them and no matter how much he tries, he just never pulls it off in a flattering way. This picture is of that guy. Mark my words, there will be other photos of a person who knows what their doing that will surface before the release date that will have everyone back on board with both shoes.

feel every bit of that

the carbons look good to me in the pic tho, the angle of the pic is just super terrible and doesn't show much of the profile

and the graffitis are just super terrible in general

KPs are still my favorite XI but I'm looking forward to more colorways. This shoe is too nice!! :smokin

Seeing that on feet pic of the Graffitis turned me off them a bit, not gonna lie.
laugh.gif

A bit too much going on with them.

I'm still all in on the Carbons though.
pimp.gif

I'm still sticking to my guns that the black/red XI is the best colorway so far in this line. All the other alternate colors are too gimmicky for me. Hopefully the black/red come through for me from Champs since I put my order in yesterday.

i dont mean this to be rude... but u absolutely ruined the graffitis rockin them like that.... they look terrible in that pic lol

let the shoe do the talking when it has that much going on... trying to compete with it with those pants is not working

im still reserving opinion on the graffitis.... i need to see a proper on foot pic

i dont mean this to be rude... but u absolutely ruined the graffitis rockin them like that.... they look terrible in that pic lol

let the shoe do the talking when it has that much going on... trying to compete with it with those pants is not working

im still reserving opinion on the graffitis.... i need to see a proper on foot pic
No offense taken at all...I need to go back and edit my post and mention that I found these off of Instagram (@shoulee81) lol

My mistake, I forgot that an "on foot" can ruin your rep. on here 
laugh.gif
   Don't worry, my jean game is on point

Am I the only one NOT suprised by the forging iron resell? Just don't let flight club get a hold of them. Then it will be a wrap for those.

I just checked out ebay......my hatred for reseller's has ascended to a new level after seeing what the Forging Iron 's are going for 
mad.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom