Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
KP's are by far the dopest colorway and I looooooooooooove the fact that they were GR's and are still on shelves for those who want to pick them up later on.  Reminds me of early 90's releases where you could walk into the store months later and still pick up a shoe you wanted.  

They are all gone here

Kings pride are wack
Aways, Akrons and orange novembers are the only relevant colorways

:smh:

are the TW on ebay real? seen a few shipping early

these is one example, idk they look off to me
Fake bro stay away far away i can tell by the hyperposite on the back

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Asian-release Lebron TW will have the XDR sole and a different style-code than the US release I believe.  Some of those could be on eBay, and they've been out for a while there... maybe still available at retail.

havent been by there yet i saw them tweet that info

its quite so if they do they keeping it low key

id bet they had steels cause those release that same weekend

^^ Asian-release Lebron TW will have the XDR sole and a different style-code than the US release I believe.  Some of those could be on eBay, and they've been out for a while there... maybe still available at retail.

Yea but those ones dude posted are def fake, shape is way off and thats def not an XDR outsole, he should just ask for pics of the insole cause for sure they are fake

On the jean police thing.. BUY A PAIR OF HIGHER QUALITY RAW DENIM. Will make your fits look a ton better, you can wear them everyday, and they look 10000x cleaner than some 501s. You can get some PRPS raws at nordstroms for like 200. Skip out on a sneaker release and pick some up. Its seriously worth it.

King's Pride (King Of The Jungle), are worth doubling up, more if you got the money for it, its your money. As well the Jordan 11's that Ray Allen wore look terrible with that red sole (should have went with a icey sole for a cleaner smoother flow look), looks like a pair of knock offs from back in the day and I am saying this as HUGE AIR JORDAN 11 FAN SINCE THEY DROPPED IN THE 90'S, but this colorway that Ray wore is a trash, most of his colorways are sick though, so no NOT better than Lebron's ring ceremony. Speaking of the ring ceremoney shoes, these are slightly better than the ring ceremony 10's (I personally would NOT get either one though), but the swoosh and the metallic finish on the 10's are better though. If the ring ceremony 11's had a more metallic finish like the KP's or Iron Man's suit, I would be all over them. In way I am glad they don't have that finish, it is one less colorway to worry about! :lol: Not Lebron 11 talk, but goes with my post, D. Wade is my second favorite player to watch after Kobe, but goodness, WHAT IN THE WORLD was my guy wearing, the other Wades are are nice, but those in the game were terrible!!!! :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
How come they're no black people training with LeBron James in the "training day" commercial?

Are you sure you were watching the right commercial? Not trying to diss, but the one Black person was even closest to him (the one he fist bumped) and others surrounding Lebron in the bike scene, as well there were a number of Black folk in the swimming scene, the running and basketball scene. Keep in mind, Miami is multicultural place so it would only be right to show this in the commercial.

Last edited:
On the jean police thing.. BUY A PAIR OF HIGHER QUALITY RAW DENIM. Will make your fits look a ton better, you can wear them everyday, and they look 10000x cleaner than some 501s. You can get some PRPS raws at nordstroms for like 200. Skip out on a sneaker release and pick some up. Its seriously worth it.

There's a thread in the general section for denim, famb

I must say it is very funny and contradicting how many of the same folks comparing the Lebron 11 colorways to the Lebron 9 colorways (keep in mind of the some the comparisons have NONE of the colors or even shades of the same colors in them) are the same ones who tried to talk smack and diss folk who compared colorways of certain Kobe shoes to other Kobe shoes in the Kobe threads (keep in mind at the VERY LEAST the colors may have been different shades, but at least were the same color. All I am sayin is yes there are some legit comparisons (I myself have even said there were some), but lets keep it consistent as far as what is acceptable and what is not. On that note (see below).

Lebron 11 Forging Iron's are 10 times better than the Lebron 9 Big Bangs.

I knew I had to wait for LeBron to rock the first pair for me to start liking it. Strange but true, doesnt look right til its on his feet.

Nothing stange about it at all, it happened to ALL of us in the Jordan era this really happened big time when the $200 Jordan 17 came out MANY did not like it, but once MJ wore them it was a wrap! :lol: As for the older models, NOT saying we didn't like them from jump, just saying once Jordan wore them it made it official. Same thing for the Kobes and same thing applies to Lebron. Makes total sense and if anyone tells you it doesn't they are either lying or just not into sports and sneakers.

Last edited:

Nothing stange about it at all, it happened to ALL of us in the Jordan era. NOT saying we didn't like them from jump, just saying once Jordan wore them it made it official. Same thing for the Kobes and same thing applies to Lebron. Makes total sense and if anyone tells you it doesn't they are either lying or just not into sports and sneakers.

In the Jordan era there was no other choice but to wait until he wore them to even see them, speaking for myself atleast. I was between 6yrs-10yrs old during those times, I was lucky to even see the shoes in person. Lol! It's not the same in today's culture with all the social media leaks and what have you. Stop comparing the two players and the two sneaker eras, they don't have much in common.

Last edited:
I must say it is very funny and contradicting how many of the same folks comparing the Lebron 11 colorways to the Lebron 9 colorways (keep in mind of the some the comparisons have NONE of the colors or even shades of the same colors in them) are the same ones who tried to talk smack and diss folk who compared colorways of certain Kobe shoes to other Kobe shoes in the Kobe threads (keep in mind at the VERY LEAST the colors may have been different shades, but at least were the same color. All I am sayin is yes there are some legit comparisons (I myself have even said there were some), but lets keep it consistent as far as what is acceptable and what is not. On that note (see below).

Lebron 11 Forging Iron's are 10 times better than the Lebron 9 Big Bangs.
I have both big bangs and forging irons and I like the bangs way better but I have to say the FI are growing on me

Jeans are no different than sneakers, tons of different styles, colors, cuts, brands, and everybody likes to wear different stuff and have different personal preferences.  Just because you like a certain brand of denim doesn't mean everybody would.  Just like we all disagree on what model shoes and what colorways "look good" to us.  I bet a lot of people on here think their fits look good, and that's all that really matters.  Different strokes for different folks, let it be. 

In the Jordan era there was no other choice but to wait until he wore them to even see them, speaking for myself atleast. I was between 6yrs-10yrs old during those times, I was lucky to even see the shoes in person. Lol! It's not the same in today's culture with all the social media leaks and what have you. Stop comparing the two players and the two sneaker eras, they don't have much in common.

Come on now really dude? Chill with the all that man. If anything I have always said they are two DIFFERENT players. The point I was making is what Lebron is to MANY of the new generation (will fully become this once Kobe retires) is what Jordan was to our generation. Not sure why this is hard to understand.

Jordan - Best player and Nike's flagship shoe in our generation.

Lebron - Best player (can't belive I just said that, considering Kobe is still that dude and once he is gone the NBA will take a major dip), and Nike's flagship shoe for this generation (although Kobe's shoe does receive the "Jordan Treatment" as well in some areas).

Last edited:
I have both big bangs and forging irons and I like the bangs way better but I have to say the FI are growing on me

I had multiple oppurtunites to get the Big Bangs and although a nice shoe, I passed each time. As for the Forging Irons, at this point most likely I will pass, but still have to see them in person. Plus I do like the 11's design and comfort more than the 9's (I do like the 9's a lot though), but decided that I am going to let go of a couple of colorways and 2 others on the fence. That is dope you have both though. Did you get the Forging Irons early?

Someone has a 5.5 forging iron for sale on Instagram. If there are gs sizes I don't think they'll be that limited.

nike made Miami vice IXs + bhm & area72 X in kids and they were considered limited.

point is kid sizes don't really give a clear indication of availability these days.

Last edited:
Come on now really dude? Chill with the all that man. If anything I have always said they are two DIFFERENT players. The point I was making is what Lebron is to MANY of the new generation (will fully become this once Kobe retires) is what Jordan was to our generation. Not sure why this is hard to understand.

Jordan - Best player and Nike's flagship shoe in our generation.

Lebron - Best player (can't belive I just said that, considering Kobe is still that dude and once he is gone the NBA will take a major dip), and Nike's flagship shoe for this generation (although Kobe's shoe does receive the "Jordan Treatment" as well in some areas).

You completely missed the point, won't waste your or my time explaining since you went on the hyper defensive. Lebron is in fact the best player in the league and has been for quite some time now, including a healthy Kobe.

Seems like more people (mostly guys) have more concern about another man's jeans, but yet will get super excited and hyped about a corny rapper wearing a dress with the same shoes (Jordans, Lebrons, Foams, Kobes, Yeezys take your pick), that people are wearing in the pictures to show us the shoes (most cases before the shoes even release or the same shoes everyone wants to get or is hyped about, but yet no one has an issue or concern with the men in a dress. Just an observation. As for the Lebron 11, this shoe is very nice and complete (as long as Nike keeps the defects down), but as for Lebron himself he seems like a coo dude, however I could be seeing things, but it looks like he is about that life and throwing up that hand symbol every chance he gets to show his loyalty to what every other celebrity is now getting into for the popularity and money, but this is another coversation for another day and forum, maybe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom