Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@rashad8869  I NEVER get anything at the outlet anymore.. I got my first pair of kicks from there, some Lebron 8s, that got me into sneakers. Nothing since

There's never anything good at the Tanger outlets or the North Georgia outlets, at least not when I go.

@rashad8869  I NEVER get anything at the outlet anymore.. I got my first pair of kicks from there, some Lebron 8s, that got me into sneakers. Nothing since
@serstylz2  The only thing I got there are two pairs of Air Maxes for like dirt cheap and a pair of Hyperposites. Either they have something and the price might as well be retail or just nothing at all. 

@serstylz2  The only thing I got there are two pairs of Air Maxes for like dirt cheap and a pair of Hyperposites. Either they have something and the price might as well be retail or just nothing at all. 

i don't know man...i get a lot from outlets.

I'm contemplating the KP but I have a $140 voucher for NDC so I may just get the aways or the TW.  I like all of them, but I think I saw the KP too much leading up to the release bc the web got over-saturated w pics of it.  

i'm in NJ, but i get stuff from outlets all across the nation.

you have to select the item you want. find its SKU.

online chat with nike reps. get a list of outlets that carry it and get busy with the iphone.
laugh.gif

phone orders with cheap shipping.
Yea that actually works. I also use http://sneakersteal.com from time to time to get SKU numbers and call those outlets they list on the site too. I think its just our outlet in general personally, I know for sure some outlets are better in other areas.

I'mma call it...He's either gonna wear some Championship like colored XI's or they gonna be a solid gold upper w/ hits of red for tonight's game

I wld easily take the FI over the Big Bangs...But, that's me. I like comfort and the 9's after a while just don't do it. Nice design, but yeah, I think the FI have them beat

I think the design of the XIs is awesome, but so far only the KP, the Aways (seen both in person), and the TW (only pics) are the ones I'm interested in buying

MvA are very nice. I love those and the KPs. Not sure why they'd be called cannon's tho. I can't keep up with all these nicknames. Lol

If it stands true than Nike will be releasing these alongside w/ the DB Pack which will make these a whole lot easier to cop. So I hope the date sticks. Nike shld of been doin that a long time ago anyways having special kicks come out w/ out special kicks so everyone can get a pair that they want

MvA are very nice. I love those and the KPs. Not sure why they'd be called cannon's tho. I can't keep up with all these nicknames. Lol

Because there was a Cannon LeBron IX that they have just the SLIGHTEST resemblance to, and people can't seem to let to of the past; even just two years ago.

These forging iron are hot as hell but no way I'm paying over $150 this year for a pair of bball shoes I'll beat in 3 months. Only way I was going to get the X was at outlet and they haven't come to my area yet so it's looking like I will miss out balling in these as well. Nike pricing out grown men that actually play ball with these prices. It's like they jumped because of the basketball+ sensors then dropped the sensors and kept the price hike.
hold on. your lebrons get beat in 3 months? Out of my 5 pairs of lebron Xs, each having over 50 games per pair.... none even show wear...

Back
Top Bottom