Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
dope combo with the olive tf
pimp.gif

I wear the same fit sometimes 

something dark on the gammas?

i remember you favored those haha the KP & away were always my fav, i downsized the rest of my XIs tho, offed my KC, GK & MN. kept the acid lows & WTL tho, stayed doubled on the KP so years from now ill have a fresh pair. My current pair now is still really clean & gets alot of wear.

something dark on the gammas?
View media item 1875679
i remember you favored those haha the KP & away were always my fav, i downsized the rest of my XIs tho, offed my KC, GK & MN. kept the acid lows & WTL tho, stayed doubled on the KP so years from now ill have a fresh pair. My current pair now is still really clean & gets alot of wear.

I still have my KC but the mn and the gk are gone too. i still have a few XIs tho. just dont know which ones exactly. i usually just wear the KP and aways.

and the gammas, i just need some grey stuff thats about the same shade. i dont know why i dont have nothing like that to be honest :smh:

Always loved the contrast of the sole color on the aways. Too bad i sold my pair. I ok mly have the kp gk and dunkmans left. Still kinda wanna get the wtl maybe the aways again

View media item 1876055
Been far too long since I broke these bad boys out. Funnily enough I wasn't even planning on wearing them today. I threw them on when I was taking stuff to my car and once I stepped back inside and instantly saw them glowing (After not seeing light for months) I couldn't take them off.

Last edited:
I wore mine last friday. Just with my feet under my desk they were glowing :smokin

Last edited:
I got a pair of kings prides and theyre squeaking like no other, anyone else have this issue?

whats a solution to stop the squeakiness ? thanks guys

I got a pair of kings prides and theyre squeaking like no other, anyone else have this issue?

whats a solution to stop the squeakiness ? thanks guys

:lol: That's the one thing I hated about the XIs. It's the stupid drop in lunar insert that causes it. Every pair I own does it... I'm curious if there's a fix for it as well.

Im about to pull the trigger on the Lebron 11 champ pack high, how is it in terms of playing in? Do i go a half size up?

Im about to pull the trigger on the Lebron 11 champ pack high, how is it in terms of playing in? Do i go a half size up?

you talking about the elite SE?

a lot of people went 1/2 size up. i went TTS and its a good fit for me (narrow foot) but i do notice that they gave a pain near my pinky toe bone until i broke them in.

Back
Top Bottom