Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I miss seeing new cws of this model... I wish I had ID these on NDC, especially since we probably won't get a retro until ~2030, if ever.

Picked these up for $70

Then wearing these day after reading the KP slander in the 12 thread
there was slander on the KPs in the 12 thread
eek.gif
 the nerve of some people just blasphemous
devil.gif

nice pick up at $70 bucks, looks like nike for the moment will keep to their word on no more SB cw
nerd.gif

So after my color changing gold plastic lace locks brokes, I've switched to these metallic black metal lion lace locks
I think the metallic black lace locks look really sharp
pimp.gif
yeah i'll be switching out all my exts with metal lace locks, $5 a piece from china on ebay, gold, silver and black are the only color options though, a red or white would help though

I haven't worn my xi in a minute. Might need to break a pair out.

Gonna re acquire some FI eventually. I missed out on a pair last week trying to bid at the last second only to get distracted
laugh.gif
threw my aways on last week crispy as ever... FIs in the summer would be perfect haha

Thanks for reminding me. I was going to get some more wears out of my XI id's this week. Still need to grab a pair of KP too! 
you need a pair of KP in your life. or 2

I haven't worn my xi in a minute. Might need to break a pair out.

Gonna re acquire some FI eventually. I missed out on a pair last week trying to bid at the last second only to get distracted :lol:
threw my aways on last week crispy as ever... FIs in the summer would be perfect haha

Thanks for reminding me. I was going to get some more wears out of my XI id's this week. Still need to grab a pair of KP too! 
you need a pair of KP in your life. or 2
Grabbed these for $70

Been eyeing some FI for months. Gonna grab a pair eventually.

All this talk got me thinking about buying a pair of Kings Pride once again. I almost forgot it, because of other shoes dropping and picking up in the last months.

Any of yall play ball in the 11s? I loved them when I first tried them on and am trying to find some cheap pairs to play ball in. Also, do the newer models fit differently? I ask because when I tried on some newer models in my 10.5, they were definitely  tighter than the OGs

Any of yall play ball in the 11s? I loved them when I first tried them on and am trying to find some cheap pairs to play ball in. Also, do the newer models fit differently? I ask because when I tried on some newer models in my 10.5, they were definitely  tighter than the OGs

Most people say the newer ones felt a bit looser than the first colors. Say nike "fixed" the toe box.

Very strange. Maybe because I have such a wide flat foot? Doesn't really make sense to me as that logic seems counterintuitive to what i experienced. Regardless thanks for the info

yeah i'll be switching out all my exts with metal lace locks, $5 a piece from china on ebay, gold, silver and black are the only color options though, a red or white would help though

I know exactly what you're talking about, might get some metallic black ones for my blackouts :pimp:

I remember when i was addicted to eBay for a short time. I bought damn near every size 9 air force I could find for a good price. Very expensive few months, spent at least a few grand

Back
Top Bottom