Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
there are a few sizes of WTL 11 on champs right now... also a size 17 and 18 of lebron 3 lows... lol... must have found them hidden away

there are a few sizes of WTL 11 on champs right now... also a size 17 and 18 of lebron 3 lows... lol... must have found them hidden away

These have been OOS for awhile, Champs online inventory system sucks.. It said they were in stock for like 4 days last week lol

Elite SE just arrived. Copped for retail plus ship on eBay, DS.

Lace swaps...extra set that was included and a pair of black/gold from an iD.

I think they all work. Thought black was gonna be :pimp: ...but maybe red really is the best choice?

Last edited:

Lace swaps...extra set that was included and a pair of black/gold from an iD.

I think they all work. Thought black was gonna be :pimp: ...but maybe red really is the best choice?

These are fire!

I also picked these up at Sneaker Con this weekend. These are fire in person and on foot too!! Offer was too good to pass up.

Good prices can def be had on these...I just picked up my pair for 270 shipped and saw another one go for 245 shipped last night on the bay, both new. Pretty silly that if Heat had won, people would be all over these. In my top 3 out of the XIs.

That black/gold lace swap looks pretty good...I think the MC laces would go well with the MC lows.

Last edited:

Welcome to the club bro :pimp: keep it OG with the red laces for the best look IMO that's what I did with mine too and I think they are by far the best option

Tried a little lace swap with the extra Christmas XI laces on the Elite SE for a little Christmas vibe. What do you think?

Good prices can def be had on these...I just picked up my pair for 270 shipped and saw another one go for 245 shipped last night on the bay, both new.
Time to stalk ebay for them. Are there fakes that I need to look out for?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom