Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Apparently the sample yeezy was owned by Kanye himself which drives up the price, but no to 50k territory. He also has Miami Vice 9s for $1,250, **** 

Yet he has a full size run, sitting on half a mill of red octobers yet hes gonna give em to us for only 300K.

Straight Trolling
THIS DUDE..lol I love the pictures where he places all of the kicks in some small *** room.. I'm like if you got heat like that.. You should be posing in a marble floor mansion.. but yeah that dudes prices are Apesheit Crazy..lol

Apparently the sample yeezy was owned by Kanye himself which drives up the price, but no to 50k territory. He also has Miami Vice 9s for $1,250, **** 

That's assuming anything out of his mouth isn't total BS. You know, like the 1k pairs of WTL. He always shows up whenever I search for stuff and it's always hilarious, especially his value "estimates".

Last edited:
That's assuming anything out of his mouth isn't total BS. You know, like the 1k pairs of WTL. He always shows up whenever I search for stuff and it's always hilarious, especially his value "estimates".
Especially the RO FSR.. 25k or a brand new car for a pair of shoes..smh

No real "Sneakerhead" in their right mind will ever buy a pair of anything off of him thinking they are are getting a great deal. I mean if you can't find a pair of Ferrari XIV's for around $250/$260 from your local Craigslist and you come across NYCompany's Ebay auction for Ferrari XIV's for $849.99 on a pair and consider copping them, then the sneaker game is not something you should get into. The sad part about it is as others mentioned, he does move some kicks at that ridiculous price. And what type of people that pay that kind of money? I have no effn' idea...

Last edited:
when im having a bad day i go to his items for sale for a good chuckle.

but the gmp pack in his sold listings
sick.gif

No real "Sneakerhead" in their right mind will ever buy a pair of anything off of him thinking they are are getting a great deal. I mean if you can't find a pair of Ferrari XIV's for around $250/$260 from your local Craigslist and you come across NYCompany's Ebay auction for Ferrari XIV's for $849.99 on a pair and consider copping them, then the sneaker game is not something you should get into. The sad part about it is as others mentioned, he does move some kicks at that ridiculous price. And what type of people that pay that kind of money? I have no effn' idea...
maybe NYCompany comes with a free 2 hour Ferarri Rental Deal so you can stunt in your rented Ferrari with Ferarri's on..lol

It's been known for years that NY&C uses eBay more as a gallery to display pictures his collection to the public than for selling. He knows what the true market value of the shoes he has listed are. You don't pull FSRs of some of the most sought after releases in the past few years without knowing a lil' something

maybe NYCompany comes with a free 2 hour Ferarri Rental Deal so you can stunt in your rented Ferrari with Ferarri's on..lol

In that case, that might actually be a "decent" deal lol.

It's been known for years that NY&C uses eBay more as a gallery to display pictures his collection to the public than for selling. He knows what the true market value of the shoes he has listed are. You don't pull FSRs of some of the most sought after releases in the past few years without knowing a lil' something

I guess. It would explain the reason for the ridiculous prices he puts on there as if he wants to make sure nobody buys or bid on his items/collection. Nah, I've never heard or known much about the seller except for the obvious of how high the prices of his kicks are on Ebay. If you are trying to showcase your kicks, their are forums you can do that (insert NIketalk here) in but by putting it up on Ebay and pay fees just to post the auction for the purpose of showcasing? That flat out just don't make sense. I mean the time it takes to take pictures, write the description and the fees you have to pay afterwards, all for showcasing? I don't buy it. Well, I guess selling one pair if someone bites covers for all that................................I guess.

Yet he has a full size run, sitting on half a mill of red octobers yet hes gonna give em to us for only 300K.

Straight Trolling
THIS DUDE..lol I love the pictures where he places all of the kicks in some small *** room.. I'm like if you got heat like that.. You should be posing in a marble floor mansion.. but yeah that dudes prices are Apesheit Crazy..lol

:lol:

He used to have his picture at the end of his auctions with a bed full of Yeezy's and rancid bedsheets. His shape up was laughable.

lml yo so im not the only one who remembers that... if i ever saw him out in astoria i would clown him
LOL.. he took that picture down aint seen that one in a while.. Because of all of those shoes.. im suprised no one has attempted to rob the apartment.. im like dude had a FSR or yeezies.. thats kinda hard to have before a shoe drops..

LOL.. he took that picture down aint seen that one in a while.. Because of all of those shoes.. im suprised no one has attempted to rob the apartment.. im like dude had a FSR or yeezies.. thats kinda hard to have before a shoe drops..
but weren't all his yeezy's unauthorized?

well to my knowledge, they were real but rumored to have been stolen from Nike. Or something along the lines of those being made in the same factory as the real ones but they weren't authorized to do so.

Back
Top Bottom