Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just grabbed WTLs for $400 shipped to New Zealand (around $350 + international shipping).

Not an amazing price but I'm happy with it. Hate bloody international shipping costs though. :smh:

@miamin2 Acetone would work just fine on removing the Everglades print with a little elbow grease...BUT...only problem is the posite underneath is NOT black. I've seen pics of pairs that got scratched up from wear and the ENTIRE graphic is printed on white/light grey posite.

However once completely stripped it can always be redone in a gloss or matte black finish.

With all the customs I've done you can't really hurt the finish on plain posite. Black will stay black, red red, etc...

Maybe I'm color blind,but does anyone else here thi k the graffiti print is blue not black? From comparing it to the MVP print next to it it looks blue. I'm just curious not that it matters. Thanks

Nope...it's definitely a dark navy/obsidian (Nike navy lol) gotta look at it at the right lighted angle.

almost a week after release and prices are slowly coming back down to earth
grin.gif
 seen alot of listing on feebay end with no bids, pretty sure some pairs can be had now at around $320 with invoice
tired.gif
 sooner or later resellers will be desperate to unload their baggage

Last edited:

almost a week after release and prices are slowly coming back down to earth
grin.gif
 seen alot of listing on feebay end with no bids, pretty sure some pairs can be had now at around $320 with invoice
tired.gif
 sooner or later resellers will be desperate to unload their baggage
Later. Later be to late. You must not be looking hard enough. I just seen one for lower than $320

My WTL from FTL just got delayed from UPS.
mean.gif
 Was supposed to be delivered today and woke up to this message. "A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible."

Now I have to wait until Monday. Really sucks because was really looking forward to rock them this weekend.

Waiting to c someone rock one pair on wtl on 1 foot n match it with any other leb xi on the other one....

Waiting to c someone rock one pair on wtl on 1 foot n match it with any other leb xi on the other one....

why would anybody do that tho?? Unless it's an "inspirational" model. Like WTL on one foot and the Witness 7s on the other, or south beaches etc.

btw what's a good price for DS Witness 7s :nerd: #hypebeast

Last edited:
they may have been... I call them 'Witness' joints for obvious reasons tho.

but MORE IMPORTANTLY, :lol: ol' off topic folks.... what's a good price for a DS pair.

Ah...MVP 6s lol. I think I've seen pairs in my size (10) being listed for anywhere from $325-450, but haven't really checked for those in a while. They're by far the cheapest MVP shoe though. Used to go for really cheap even a year or two ago.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm color blind,but does anyone else here thi k the graffiti print is blue not black? From comparing it to the MVP print next to it it looks blue. I'm just curious not that it matters. Thanks

Nope...it's definitely a dark navy/obsidian (Nike navy lol) gotta look at it at the right lighted angle.
I don't have the WTLs, but it's probably navy because they got the print from the ASG Graffiti IVs (navy print on white posite).

Last edited:
My WTL from FTL just got delayed from UPS. :smh:  Was supposed to be delivered today and woke up to this message. "A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible."

Now I have to wait until Monday. Really sucks because was really looking forward to rock them this weekend.

haha i feel u bro !!! at least its on the way.

Back
Top Bottom