Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
All these sizing talk about the XI's got me curious now. The first pair of XI's I ever bought were the "South Beach" Xi's at my normal size of 10.5. After trying them on, They were REALLY snug so went back to FTL and exchanged for a sz11.0 pair and they fit much better (like a TTS 10.5 for me). Since then, the collection for the XI's got a little bigger and just bought size11 on all of them. of course, after reading these comments on the sizing, I'm going home today and test fit each one of them and hopefully, they all fit the same. My Kings Pride and South Beach XI's fits the same so hopefully the rest fit like those. But if anyone can input on the sizing on the following XI's whether TTS, snug or big, I'd greatly appreciate it as well as other people that might be curious:

WTL sz11
2k14 sz11
Forging Iron sz11
Elite SE sz11

Kings Crown (Got a sz10.5 on these and they fit perfect).
My true size is an 11.5 and my GK and WTL fit perfectly in that size.. haven't tried on any other models but the KP and an 11.5 in those fits super snug

told ya'll i was gonna eat  
tongue.gif

23goat 23goat can't lump the se in with the reg models. The elites fit the same across colors from what I understand.

BigJ505, would you happen to know then if the size across the SE models is TTS, snug or big?

My true size is an 11.5 and my GK and WTL fit perfectly in that size.. haven't tried on any other models but the KP and an 11.5 in those fits super snug

Do you have wide or narrow foot at your sz11.5? I have narrow feet. I'm just hoping that some of these sz11 I have won't cause me to sell or size swap for a sz10.5.

BigJ505, would you happen to know then if the size across the SE models is TTS, snug or big?
Do you have wide or narrow foot at your sz11.5? I have narrow feet. I'm just hoping that some of these sz11 I have won't cause me to sell or size swap for a sz10.5.

very true the elites fit about a half a size smaller than the base model. Usually a 11.5 but had to get a 12 in the elites. 

I think they fit more tts than the reg model.

what plate did you end up eating off of? Heard stock was short for a bunch of sites.

Thanks for all the replies fellas. I hope if anything, the sizing falls between 10.5 and 11 meaning like 10.75 lol so I don't gotta worry about selling or size swapping!

I'd say I have narrow feet.

Opinion question.....

Which shoe do you think is louder: SE Low vs. WTL

My opinion, SE Low doesn't touch WTL in terms of loudness lol. Any shoes that don't match (left pair to right pair) screams "WHAT THE" is that person wearing lol!!

Last edited:
I talked to an ndc rep this morning who told me that they oversold the sz 14 (my sz as well) by a lot. The majority of orders being cancelled will be 14s smh. I'm still hunting for a pair under $100 over retail. No luck yet

I talked to an ndc rep this morning who told me that they oversold the sz 14 (my sz as well) by a lot. The majority of orders being cancelled will be 14s smh. I'm still hunting for a pair under $100 over retail. No luck yet
I love the Under Over Retail line.

Really loving the 10% off Paypal Code. Copped another WTL with the 10% code. Makes the NDC Oversell a little better. Only $80 above retail this time.

Back
Top Bottom