• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It was 100% accurate.
Why do you think so? Hard to believe a top tier jb account would have less pairs online than some of their individual stores did.

The guy that posted the info on twitter originally pulled the entire sites stock of all products and then grabbed the WTL info from that.... but I get info from the warehouse and he had said less than 20 pairs total for online stock when they got em in (and he told me the number in my size which also matched the twitter info).

I was surprised they had so few in the first place, but they pretty much treat their online allocation like its a brick n mortar store even tho it has an exponentially larger customer base.

Not sure where he got his but rockemapparel has the sickest custom Elites that I have seen so far. I haven't ever ordered on their own socks but they have their own brand that are less expensive than elites. Aside from that, I know BTBsocks has a cool looking pair as well.

I still want a pair of the forging irons I think that is the best one IMO

I love my KP's and WTL's but I am still a huge fan of the FI's. Regardless of what it's worth or why people buy it or don't, the colorway works on this model really well IMO

for those who ordered from eastbay: has anyone got the order confirmation, but still no shipping confirmation email?  I ordered two pairs, two separate orders.  Received only one shipping confirmation.  Hoping the other comes tonight.  I checked my order status and it still says open.

for those who ordered from eastbay: has anyone got the order confirmation, but still no shipping confirmation email?  I ordered two pairs, two separate orders.  Received only one shipping confirmation.  Hoping the other comes tonight.  I checked my order status and it still says open.

if you ordered it under the same acct expect cancellation.

Give them a call.. the system they have will provide live update

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom