Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't see what all the hype is about the acid lions. Also, it blows my mind that people prefer them over the Elite SE.

I agree. SE Lows are SICK!!! So are the SE Elites..... I don't care what anybody says.

But Lawd have mercy.... 4 pairs of GKs? It's mind boggling why you double or quadruple up on shoes that are built like tanks. You have to actually play ball in these on a regular just to see an once of wear for real. :lol:

I don't see what all the hype is about the acid lions. Also, it blows my mind that people prefer them over the Elite SE.

I agree. SE Lows are SICK!!! So are the SE Elites..... I don't care what anybody says.

But Lawd have mercy.... 4 pairs of GKs? It's mind boggling why you double or quadruple up on shoes that are built like tanks. You have to actually play ball in these on a regular just to see an once of wear for real.
laugh.gif
I have only hooped in my KP, they actually scuff up quite a bit on the gold posite. But from a distance still look fresh.

JJ shipping confirmation came about an hour and a half ago. No cancelations this weekend

Footlocker restocked few sizes

Same sizes as the Eastbay restock. I wouldn't be surprised they cancel even if your order went through since they're in the same FTL umbrella. Hope for the best.

All the same stock. Sizes were from people who placed multiple orders under the same acct, multiple pairs in the same order or had payment verifcation failed. Anyone who copped will most likely be fine.

Back
Top Bottom