Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i didn't want to spend $200 on a pair of shoes that will give me feet pain. so i decided to return my tts pair for a 1/2 size up. it was just too snug and their were some pressure points on the back of the heels. has anyone gone 1/2 size up and ball in them?

Yeah...my long-winded reply about going TTS ended up being premature. Tossed the 14's on again today and they felt horrible, squeezing the very life out of my forefoot. And the toebox smushes my toes down.

Sent back the 14's, kept the 15's.

The trend continues...Lebron's never fit right.

That gold is just way too dull, no pop to that cw at all, easy pass. Being lazy, where can you cop the TW's early?

Also for all those trying out their sizing, it is recommended that one tries on new shoes later in the day, after you've been on your feet for a while and they are slightly swollen.

If you try your kicks on when the alarm clock goes off in bed, then they may be off by the time you're done being on your feet for 8-12 hours.

from Running Warehouse

When shopping for shoes keep the following in mind:
  1. Feet get larger with age. We recommend you measure your feet or have them measured once a year. Here's a PDF version of a Brannock device that will help.
  2. The vast majority of returns are because the shoes ordered are too small. Running shoes traditionally fit at least a half size smaller than your dress shoes, which means you should go up in size for your running shoes. Running in shoes that are a tad too large is superior to running in shoes that are a tad too small.
  3. Your left and right foot may differ by as much as a full size. Fit the larger foot.
  4. Women's feet may become a half size larger or more during and after pregnancy.
  5. Feet tend to get longer with age.
Before trying on new shoes, it is best to do the following:
  1. Make sure you try on your new shoes in the type of socks you'll wear with the shoes. Different socks may alter the fit.
  2. Feet swell during the day. Try on your new shoes later in the day, when your feet are their largest.
Once you have your new shoes on, check the following to ensure your new shoes fit properly:
  1. The heel should fit snugly with no slippage.
  2. The mid-foot - the area under the arch and over your instep - should fit comfortably snug but not too tight.
  3. The toe-box should have enough room to wiggle your toes.
  4. Because feet swell during a run, allow a thumbnail's width between the length of your longest toe and the end of the shoe.
  5. Moving from the ankle forward, the material of shoe around your foot should go from fitted, to relaxed, to loose around the toes. The material should not be taut around the ball of the foot. If it is taut, then you need a wider shoe.
Before you run, keep the following in mind:
  1. Give your feet time to adjust to new shoes - walk around the house casually for a bit before working out in your new shoes.
  2. A good rule of thumb for running shoes - if they hurt in your living room, they will definitely hurt on the road.

Regret not being able to get these. Damn bills why they gotta be paid yo?
Anyone know where I can still find these for retail?

Went malling with my kps. 4 hours straight just walking around shopping with my wife. My feet were screaming just on the 2nd hour. My soles were hurting so bad. Never experienced this with my X's. I got a lot of looks from people though. And i mean a lot! However, i wont go through the same **** ever again. Not worth it. Its a guy's equivalent of stilettos.

After trying on my KP's again I decided that I am returning my size 10.5 for a size 11.These boys are really tight on the top of my foot which are wide/fat.

I am going a full size up just like the kd4's and LBJ 9's.

I knew that TTS ish wasn't gonna work for most people when it was said.

Like I've said many times before in this thread, giving people sizing advice is just a waste of time, idc if you describe your foot to a T.

I got my pair and it fits well but it would be irresponsible of me to suggest that everyone else do the same, knowing damn well everyone is different.

But the dudes so eager to be expert sneaker reviewers can't help them selves.

I wear 11.5 in everything. It's not my tts, but I like some room and 11.5 is never too big or small. Ever. These KP are tight around my pinkie. Not painful but tight. Curious how this will feel when I ball in them. I wore them all day at work yesterday. The shoes are light, feel low and the cushioning is nice.

Two worries are hot spots and Armorpsite getting dented if stepped on. Not sure if I can send them back for larger size or not. The soles are dirty and you guys are saying Ndc is sold out already. May have to wear them casually only.

Why is everybody complaining about how tight these shoes are around the toe area. I have no problem with my true size. You just have to break them in.

Damn! These Lebron 11's go HARD

The Big Bang 11's >>>>> 9s!! Big time.

Just the look and overall shoe trumps it hard.  Imagine a Miami Vice 11? HOLY Hypebeast

Back
Top Bottom