Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I just wanted the hunt over today, still seeing random sixes here and there sell for 390-425. At least it's no $750-850 that dudes were paying two months ago. Where they at now?

Last edited:
If your lucky you might catch someone returning pairs to an outlet when they cant find a buyer for these ridiculous prices they want
roll.gif

Last edited:
Guaranteed there will be stories of pairs for retail. A lot of people that flip shoes need their money back ASAP. Like yesterday.
THIS is what i told the guys in line.. i said.. 8am those who camped for a week will buy them.. 8:30 IG hastag #whatthe #wtl #copped for retail. 9:00am tons of WTL's for 450.. now its almost 9.. now they are $375 and $400.. give it a couple weeks ill land a pair for retail.

Having a good time harassing eBay sellers for $300 PayPal invoice, one said $360 I said I won't pay more than $50 over retail he said I guess you ain't getting no wtls lol another said I won't make no profit bcuz of the 10% fee from eBay so I said that was the reason for the PayPal invoice no eBay fee lol hot mess
whenever someone says this to me...

I send them a pic of the first pair I already have!
roll.gif

This day in NT history....

I became an NT legend!
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember when the Cigar 6s released dudes not budging below $450-500
grin.gif
 waited a couple of weeks and they went down to $300-$350 before settling

Just copped on NBA.com! WTF?! Had the tab open from this mornings online strike out... decided to try again cuz you never know ---:smokinBOOM!
Added SZ 12 to cart and got confimation email! Hope it ships! Not gonna lie...I'm hype as ***t!! :smokin

doubt it.  i know i'm not

I could have sworn you said you didn't resell. Then when you were called out, you changed your tune to you only resell for slightly above retail or at retail to help others.

Nearly everyone resells, some more than others.

Never understood why the lurkers only decide to post just to gloat about being successful, no input or help just a "I copped" post.

Back
Top Bottom