Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif
roll.gif

....needed that @OneSickRetro

Last edited:
I'm done for today I guess lol, bout to start lowballing resellers or hopefully grab a 9.5/10 on a restock

I'm done for today I guess lol, bout to start lowballing resellers or hopefully grab a 9.5/10 on a restock
you gotta put some fake ad's that are 50 bucks cheaper than theres to put the pressure on them..lol (time to Craig away and drive down the hype..lol)

you gotta put some fake ad's that are 50 bucks cheaper than theres to put the pressure on them..lol (time to Craig away and drive down the hype..lol)

I doubt there will be any local listings in my area, but lol that's not a bad idea :evil:

Champs on that bs with these. Won't accept my VIP rewards. Employees just do whatever they want

I doubt there will be any local listings in my area, but lol that's not a bad idea
devil.gif
lol.. theres about 8 in my area.. so yeah just take some pcitures from another ad on the other side of the country filter it so google pictures dont match and flood the market.. someone will take a $350 offer in no time..lol

for those who have them in hand 365 worth it?? keep seeing pictures where they look really dope, bout to cop a pair for 365
pimp.gif

for those who have them in hand 365 worth it?? keep seeing pictures where they look really dope, bout to cop a pair for 365:pimp:

If you're not sold on these in pics, in person prob won't change your mind. If you love them in pics, you're gonna love em even more in person.

Im glad i approached this mornings release like it was the end of the world. was able to secure a one pair from eastbay at 8:18am but I never expected OOS at 8:50 from the entire footlocker family.  other general releases (taxis, jordan 11's, yeezy foams) take at least until 10:30 to sell out on those sites.  i guess it was somewhat limited or just more people bought them faster?

failed at all available spots either online or in-store for my sz11.5....great morning :smh:

resellers here I come

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom