Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
no idea how ppl add to cart on ftl/eb so late. ive never flourished after 5:01a pst

Last edited:
Serious ?

yeah man these are a plain GR, as all the other What The shoes :lol:

Dead Serious, do you KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO COP ON NDC?! DO YOUUUU! :rofl: I'm surprised like really, it seems like this countdown thing is better? Because I didn't use a bot just clicked the link and waited no more than about 6 minutes and saw the "GREAT NEWS" message. I managed to cop using Clear internet service by the way other times at home with Comcast Cable wifi nothing. And on Instagram I'm seeing alot of people were able to cop.

Struck out manually on NDC despite coming into office to have flawless connection. Saw people at NTNY with the shoe, absolutely beautiful in person.

I got no captcha, then captcha, then waited for about 20 mins and got OOS

Last edited:
It's funny that most of the success stories are from lurkers and not regulars.

:frown: :smh: >:

My wife was the real MVP this morning.  She got up early and copped WTL, while I focused on the Kobes

That woman deserves a ******* award! Now that's love :frown: my old lady started a fight with omw out the ******* door this morning >: she about to get fired and she eem know it!

Last edited:
how are people getting thru eastbay when i waited and got oos... 
frown.gif

its crazy to see whos lurking on here. anyway the pair is gone. i would have give it to the fastest but that dude has never made a post on here ever so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dead Serious, do you KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO COP ON NDC?! DO YOUUUU!
roll.gif
I'm surprised like really, it seems like this countdown thing is better? Because I didn't use a bot just clicked the link and waited no more than about 6 minutes and saw the "GREAT NEWS" message. I managed to cop using Clear internet service by the way other times at home with Comcast Cable wifi nothing. And on Instagram I'm seeing alot of people were able to cop.
Because you copped this shoe, that makes it not limited?

Back
Top Bottom