Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My first win on ndc,I still can't believe it [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

NDC. I got the captcha on mobile then i was kicked out of line due to a "connection error". Besides the Red Octobers, I've never lucked out on online releases.

grin.gif

Crazy I had it i my cart o FNL at 7:59 after refreshing the page after going thru the steps to check out and submitting my order said my cart was empty. So when I click my other tab on Nike it showed i got thru and added to my cart while i was checking out **** when to another page with a lot of different languages on it in my mind I'm like please not again. So I refresh and what saved me was that my card info was already on Nike that save me mad time I click submit and got thru kinda hype. 

LOLOL Exact same thing i did and this also happened to me.
What sz did you get?

was able to add a 10.5 my cart at ruvilla couldn't check out
frown.gif
 oh well money saved on to the next
smokin.gif

Seems like shoes went live on FNL before 5am... I refreshed the page right after 4:59am and sizes popped up. I was able to add to cart, but right when I clicked on submit order went to splash page. Switched over to NDC real quick with 10secs left on the timer, add to cart with no captcha waiting in line. About 10-20 seconds later captcha popped up. I thought at this time I lost already. Then I noticed splash page was gone on FNL. Got cart jacked. Feeling pretty pissed. Went back to NDC. Bam it was in my cart. Took me about 10-15 minutes to checkout cause of stupid errors. But I got emmm...

hmm, i guess my luck ran out today. hot streak for a while, dang.

congrats to those who cooked

Back
Top Bottom