Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
welp. i'm outs. pre game is lamez x 1 hunnit thou and end isn't dropping tonight. catch y'all on the other side b

@OneSickRetro even so it does not excuse flaking, that's just a bad business practice. But at that price if someone where to offer $350 or even the same amount you did he would do it at the blink of an eye. Can't even really get mad but that's why I like to sell my things for more money. It's always when you give the great deals that dudes start playing games.

let me catch someone in here posting success stories with them fakes they getting giffed out here
roll.gif
its gonna be worse than when that dude got his fake yeezy signed by yeezy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at least when dude got the fake yeezys signed he was able to cash out big time (whether he did so or not is on him though)
yeah that's true, disturbing but true

@OneSickRetro even so it does not excuse flaking, that's just a bad business practice. But at that price if someone where to offer $350 or even the same amount you did he would do it at the blink of an eye. Can't even really get mad but that's why I like to sell my things for more money. It's always when you give the great deals that dudes start playing games.
A bad business practice is rigging the raffle....

Come on my dude...

A bad business practice is rigging the raffle....

Come on my dude...
how he obtained the shoes (as long as they are legit) are really none of your concern (sorry if I am blunt, but don't know how else to word it). Lets put it this way. Would you pay me $400 for a pair that you know I won legitimately or got through fcfs or get his for $325. That question doesn't go to you in particular but more so anybody. The answer is kinda obvious :lol:

how he obtained the shoes (as long as they are legit) are really none of your concern (sorry if I am blunt, but don't know how else to word it). Lets put it this way. Would you pay me $400 for a pair that you know I won legitimately or got through fcfs or get his for $325. That question doesn't go to you in particular but more so anybody. The answer is kinda obvious
laugh.gif
Oh but it is. He in part ruined my local store. Where I entered fairly, one ticket, and had no chance....

Seems like the price was too hard to pass up, but if what he does erks you, why would you support him by buying from him tho?

Seeing as though I struck out on 10 raffles tomorrow I'm gonna hit a HOH FCFS around 6:00am and try my luck :\

If that fails I'll hit Villas early to try and scoop a left over pair :rolleyes I think I may even try to finesse 'em out of one of the raffled pairs :evil:

Im a just walk in all smooth like yea in here to pick up my WTL's sz 13 :smile: I mean **** when I filled out the raffle they didn't even look at my ID they just had me right my name and number down :x

Hopefully I can catch one of the ratchet chicks slippin and get them to grab them for me :lol:

Anyone campin at any of the South Jersey FTL's or King of Prussia? I'm trying to figure out which HOH I would have the best shot at :nerd:
Not camping but deptford mall is getting them and it's fcfs(tried to get a raffle there)..can't be too bad because most ppl just go to Cherry Hill

Seems like the price was too hard to pass up, but if what he does erks you, why would you support him by buying from him tho?
gotta get it however I can especially if all my retail options fail...

better to have multiple doors open than a hallway with none...

also $325 is a smoking steal imo

Can understand that, but flaking on a legit "option" tho...
indifferent.gif

What if you need him as a "option" again in the future?  He might flake on YOU.  jussayn

Then again, at that price, I'm sure someone else will buy if you do flake. 

Last edited:

Can understand that, but flaking on a legit "option" tho...
indifferent.gif

What if you need him as a "option" again in the future?  He might flake on YOU.  jussayn

Then again, at that price, I'm sure someone else will buy if you do flake. 
he's not a permanent source by any means...

he doesn't work there...

that's why im going that route...

found on cl.org...
laugh.gif

his pics/post date gave it away....
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been successful with a shoe since Concord 11 (mids) :lol:...God, I doubt I'll be able to get these shoes.

Is anyone nice enough to quote me and LMK which stores are releasing online? I would appreciate the assist. Are bots still used? :lol: It's been too long.

always take in the big picture....
glasses.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom