Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Looks like I'm oinly getting one of these for now.. all the homies in town tonight so there's no chance in blue hell I'll be up for the drops tomorrow.

Good luck yall

and all the people that have died over holday Js but that's not the same as you doing it to yourself c'mon man don't compare 2 separate things

ok I that's a lot easier to swallow, but you gonna need your wits about you to attempt online tomorrow morning
lets not even talk about the Holiday J's.. the Columbia's whew.. that might be epic.. Get Money Boyz gonna rack up 15 pairs.. the kids will get "ammonia" and tons of doors will be torn off the hinges...lol
as long as you get my point we good and that release is where FNL does a better job then every other store release with their online raffle sent to your local store, I think if they had the time they could've and maybe would've done so with these but meh

if sizes start disappearing on SNS u know what's up
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
i wanna know how people get shoes early.. i wanna get mines before they sell online.
learn to code, not hack there's a difference but if you were to learn to hack there's a whole world of shoe destruction you could do but code is easier

0-5 on the raffles, waiting on champs today... and i'm still fairly confident I will get these this weekend.

Everybody copped these to resell, as oppose to AJ 11s that even your grandma might even rock em
They said their making calls after 5 right?
I didn't even ask bro. I got my ticket and got the 43LL outta there

Shorty doing the tickets looked like she mad at life

I didn't even ask bro. I got my ticket and got the 43LL outta there

Shorty doing the tickets looked like she mad at life

The employee doing the raffle tickets is always looking like they hate life.

I don't ever bother asking them squat....

Lol yeah the people that do the raffles at the only place in my town (local ftl) chicken scratch in raffles till I said something. Don't hate life...ur getting paid to fill out a raffle sheet. Much worse jobs out there.

Most people are just idiots period has nothing to do with shoes lol

It's real easy to be lose with words over the Internet

how come the Kings Crown didnt do that much hype yet had less pairs?
because any what the shoe will carry hype compared to an ext coming off a finals loss.

still happy tho cause after release pairs were found for 3-350 & imo best ext drop since the cork

Well that person that said only Finish Lines in Ohio have physical stock was right. Crazy.

I totally lied, just found out other stores got them. I would call to check local availability. I got mine locked up and couldnt be any happier! Good luck to all tomorrow.

Weird multicolored shoe with some pink and teal on it, you know it's a rap. I think they lost their appeal a little, most of the people making a fuss don't want them since they became a GR.

on the low, this has me baffled all the time... the weeks coming up to release, the hypers tried but failed

I'm just happy I got mine (Pattie's English lesson worked)
Yeah i paid $30 for the ATC for those.. easy cop.. now these SOB's charging Pyucking $100.. im like man.. screw this..lol Ill try to get these with the grace of the lucky 0's and 1's

Back
Top Bottom