Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Seems like they will be plentiful, but that campout life man its going to be brutal for some of yall.....

Cumberland ok they are more organized. but that Southlake campout good luck with that bruh.... with the line jumping and savages out to make a quick buck that's a crap shoot..... been there done that before. 
mean.gif

Decided I'm going to double up on the Anthracites and Graffiti's to have DS pairs, then just need to get 2Ks(yes unlike everyone on here I think they look amazing), KP, 2 more IDs and then the blue elites (obviously will not be wearing all these shoes except for my already unDSd blackouts and Graffiti's, tried to put sole protectors on them and go that route but just couldn't do it, ripped all the sps off and then put them on display just so I can look at them everyday lol) smh at myself[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Saw the wtl's at solexchange yesterday in NYC. Held a pair and man do they look just as incredible in person. Resellers asking for $600 lol

Those china low's are looking really nice. Someone mentioned how the 14's release went, how'd that go?

Only shoe's I need this month are WTL 11's and China's! I don't know if it was just me and because I have good internet, but the 14's seemed pretty easy. I went on the link NDC tweeted out a few minutes late just to practice my mobile skills on another hyped release. I did the CAPTCHA, waited in line, got a pair in my cart, tried going to cart right away but got the system is down page. So, I clicked back, clicked on my cart and they were there, so I released them. I then went back to the tweet to practice again, went through the same exact procedure (even the site down page) and had my size 13 in there again and released it. I'm feeling good about my chances with the raffle and copping online with all the sites that have them available as my worst case scenario.

ATL heads my boy said stores doing raffles have the least pairs 12 or a little over that the only two major players southlake and Cumberland should be more since they are Doing FCFS. Southlake stock is usually the highest since they are ATL flagship store (no idea why but hey they were the first one). Word to the wise cumberalnd doesn't allow camping and Southlake does. I will say them kids will be out the day before lots of reseller kids at that mall i know a few.

Plus for some this is there best chance at a What the anything so they going to be going hard for pride or that Dollar. So Atl heads just be ready also Southlake doesn't allow no chairs what so ever they will lock u up or take it away so no ghost chairs them kids straight sleep in cars or work in teams 

Yep that look like a full blown GR
laugh.gif
. Easy cop they said. I bet ya pre orders prices done went up. Well these next few days are going to be interesting. This release is going to be an exciting mess. Good luck everybody
Depends on the person them camp boys things got a whole lot easier, older cats things got a lot harder less raffles and prob stores doing have less pairs. online will be disaster expect every bot known to man in full effect that day....

Them 14's were hype but that train died when they found out they were more than limited and more than chi release. I say take nothing for granted until your pair is secured. i mean hey could be a walk and everyone and there momma get's em or nah

ATL heads my boy said stores doing raffles have the least pairs 12 or a little over that the only two major players southlake and Cumberland should be more since they are Doing FCFS. Southlake stock is usually the highest since they are ATL flagship store (no idea why but hey they were the first one). Word to the wise cumberalnd doesn't allow camping and Southlake does. I will say them kids will be out the day before lots of reseller kids at that mall i know a few.

Plus for some this is there best chance at a What the anything so they going to be going hard for pride or that Dollar. So Atl heads just be ready also Southlake doesn't allow no chairs what so ever they will lock u up or take it away so no ghost chairs them kids straight sleep in cars or work in teams 

Was hoping Cumberland did a raffle but I got they fcfs method down to a science so I'll be out there

lol the FTL map shows it NOT being a GR, its pretty limited if u ask me, no matter what shoe, the east coast always gets bombarded with pairs

Was hoping Cumberland did a raffle but I got they fcfs method down to a science so I'll be out there
you about that life im glad i don't have to worry about any of this will be a online warrior for a second tho or slide through perimeter and try my luck 

Gonna throw my name into all the raffles in my area but come release day, I will be gunning online.

I am not about that camp out life.

take this for what it's worth... acquired via RT
that number is probable more like 75 after employees and holds, maybe lower?

On another note, I don't think thats true in all cases that raffle means lower numbers cause some stores always do raffles regardless of how limited the shoe is cause of the neighborhoods these store's are in and security just couldn't handle a fcfs

Last edited:
Only shoe's I need this month are WTL 11's and China's! I don't know if it was just me and because I have good internet, but the 14's seemed pretty easy. I went on the link NDC tweeted out a few minutes late just to practice my mobile skills on another hyped release. I did the CAPTCHA, waited in line, got a pair in my cart, tried going to cart right away but got the system is down page. So, I clicked back, clicked on my cart and they were there, so I released them. I then went back to the tweet to practice again, went through the same exact procedure (even the site down page) and had my size 13 in there again and released it. I'm feeling good about my chances with the raffle and copping online with all the sites that have them available as my worst case scenario.
thats only because when they first released they were a ton of errors and couldnt add to card.. took me a good 15 minutes of trying before i could get through the errors

that number is probable more like 75 after employees and holds, maybe lower?

On another note, I don't think thats true in all cases that raffle means lower numbers cause some stores always do raffles regardless of how limited the shoe is cause of the neighborhoods these store's are in and security just couldn't handle a fcfs
well in atl raffles are based on supply.... also information was based on a manager. which sounds rite because southlake does get huge supply of most kicks while other HOH are left out in the cold here. 

Those in ATL know COBB hates camping a lineups so if they could hold a raffle or based on management they would have especially if numbers were small to avoid a unhappy crowd.

As for southlake they can care less the police their are cuff happy so they are like make my day bruh

WTL raffles are on Mon and Tues and i'm traveling to Seattle for work on those days. 
frown.gif

Oh well...online it is! 
smokin.gif

All HOH around me are in malls, I don't know if they all are, but it makes it hard to do fcfs around here when you can't be on mall property intull 6 so even if you get there hella early you aint guarenteed a pair. I would be down to campout at a stand alone spot that way i new if i was first 10 i would be straight, but camping that long and coming up empty would suck.

WTL raffles are on Mon and Tues and i'm traveling to Seattle for work on those days. 
frown.gif

Oh well...online it is! 
smokin.gif
If you haven't done so already, you should call your store for info on the raffle.  Can't remember which shoe but online it told me they were doing a raffle on Tuesday and Wednesday.  I called the store and they were only doing it on Thursday.

i wounder since releases are at 10 am, possible to hit a mall strike out then rush home and strike out again but from the comfort of your own couch lol j/k

I hope malls aren't releasing at 10 am now. some spots in ATL would hand out pairs at 8:30 or 9:00AM, but mall didn't open till 10. 

Lenox mall won't allow RSVP pick up till 10 and idk what Cumberlands procedure is?

thats only because when they first released they were a ton of errors and couldnt add to card.. took me a good 15 minutes of trying before i could get through the errors

Well, when I mean a few minutes I'm talking about like a minute or two. Maybe I was just lucky but I only did the CAPTCHA once, had to click back once on the site down page and got into my cart with a pair in my size twice. Let's just hope that Nike is on their game come Saturday, it's stressful enough knowing that a lot of people who don't want the shoe's are trying to cop along with everyone who's trying to cop to rock, we don't need any errors adding more stress on to what will surely be a hectic morning.

EDIT: I'm hoping I get a call from raffles, where I live my go to mall is doing raffles and I'm pretty sure it's a sleeper mall. I'm hoping that my size 13 not being to common, the price, and the shoe's not appealing to everyone plays in my favor.

Last edited:
Well, when I mean a few minutes I'm talking about like a minute or two. Maybe I was just lucky but I only did the CAPTCHA once, had to click back once on the site down page and got into my cart with a pair in my size twice. Let's just hope that Nike is on their game come Saturday, it's stressful enough knowing that a lot of people who don't want the shoe's are trying to cop along with everyone who's trying to cop to rock, we don't need any errors adding more stress on to what will surely be a hectic morning.
you got really lucky then, most people got these weird errors, i tried like 3 diffrent browsers too. 

HoH employees always sound so stressed out ahead of a big release, phone going off constantly
laugh.gif

For anyone in CLE just a heads up, our HoH isn't recognized anywhere. Not even the mall that it's in so we never show up on the calendar but we actually get an overwhelming majority of releases.

Back
Top Bottom