Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
dry snitch
nerd.gif

BAE! Get yo booty ova here and let me calm that tornado down real quick!
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Smh, I don't understand why we can't police ourselves or just ignore whoever gets on your nerves. It's like being in a class with kids who want to tell there parents about anything that upsets them. Ultimately all you do is get someone banned from a thread but you see the same person in another thread so why even bother? Unless the person is insulting you with names or insulting your love ones is it really that serious?

Grown men and women, I'd hate to see how alot of y'all conduct yourself in real life.

Last edited:
TO ALL MY FELLOW H-TOWN NT'ers, THINGS ARE LOOKIN' PRETTY DECENT AS FAR AS THE AVAILABILITY OF THE WTL's.... NOW, I'VE NEVER BEEN THE ONE TO SPECULATE WHETHER A SHOE IS "LIMITED" OR NOT, OR HOW MANY SHOES WERE PRODUCED,ETC.... BUT, I'VE CALLED AROUND, AND IT LOOKS LIKE MOST HOH's OUT HERE ARE DOING FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ON THESE, WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE A GOOD AMOUNT OF THESE TO GO AROUND. I SAY THIS BECAUSE GENERALLY, ON THE LIMITED RELEASES, THEY ALWAYS DO RAFFLE DRAWINGS. SO, GOOD LUCK TO THOSE TRYIN' TO COP NEXT WEEK (MYSELF INCLUDED,LOL.). HOLLA...

CED B.

monday will tell the tale tho when the launch locator goes live. if there are no raffles then expect a lot smoother release for sum or a cluster F for those who can't or won't camp

Crazy how elementary the way nike marketed these. Basically they gave everyone a release date and stiffed the US so that people would buy on a third party market. Now that the who's who got their pairs and stunted on you the line is set. Make it a GR and hook all the people they can and bingo. Lotto numbers. This shoe should've been released 3 months ago. I just hope the ones that really want the shoe get it. Oh yeah why trip over a troll and the lame ish they do? They only 1up on responses. Think my people

TO ALL MY FELLOW H-TOWN NT'ers, THINGS ARE LOOKIN' PRETTY DECENT AS FAR AS THE AVAILABILITY OF THE WTL's.... NOW, I'VE NEVER BEEN THE ONE TO SPECULATE WHETHER A SHOE IS "LIMITED" OR NOT, OR HOW MANY SHOES WERE PRODUCED,ETC.... BUT, I'VE CALLED AROUND, AND IT LOOKS LIKE MOST HOH's OUT HERE ARE DOING FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ON THESE, WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE A GOOD AMOUNT OF THESE TO GO AROUND. I SAY THIS BECAUSE GENERALLY, ON THE LIMITED RELEASES, THEY ALWAYS DO RAFFLE DRAWINGS. SO, GOOD LUCK TO THOSE TRYIN' TO COP NEXT WEEK (MYSELF INCLUDED,LOL.). HOLLA...

CED B.

Fcfs in houston? They don't even do that for gr jordans

:rofl: it was funny

I have left him alone, he's been blocked though the block boxes are just as bad as he is :x

He posted a pic of lebrons in the x thread and then complemented himself right on the next post.
"Fresh, nice"
Lmao

Just tried getting a deal on a popular website

No go. Says stick is on consignment

Back
Top Bottom