Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Just voted for KP as da greatest lebron XI cw ever.

WISH WE HAD A KP THREAD
nerd.gif
Can it be?? It must be.
nerd.gif
So either someone12345 or the rock is mribonit, give me a day or so and I'll tell you.
I love your completely baseless accusations, even though I have never mentioned the King's Pride, never owned one, never seen a Kings Pride for the past year

Dude why the hell do you care so much what these people think? Keep it moving. Its a message board about sneakers. Outside of gaining release info from them, they should be an irrelevant factor in your life
it's ironic that of all people, YOU SAY THAT when you clearly insulted me multiple times over the asg info and than began trolling me about them pre order maison du lebron stuff

Oh was that you? See I don't keep track of names of people on here, but I'm flattered that you remember me so vividly along with my post content. So, what I'm not allowed to talk down to irrelevant people in my life?

Oh was that you? See I don't keep track of names of people on here, but I'm flattered that you remember me so vividly along with my post content. So, what I'm not allowed to talk down to irrelevant people in my life?
"Outside of gaining release info from them, they should be an irrelevant factor in your life."

I'm looking here, and i'm not seeing any release info

So some people randomly come up with the idea of me being mribonit with NO proof, and i get my knickers in a twist about it and somehow this affects you so much that you HAD to make a post about it and i'm NOT ALLOWED TO BE MAD

but nope, perfectly fine for you to keep on rolling and trolling

makes perfect sense, my friend

Last edited:
Dude why the hell do you care so much what these people think? Keep it moving. Its a message board about sneakers. Outside of gaining release info from them, they should be an irrelevant factor in your life
it's ironic that of all people, YOU SAY THAT when you clearly insulted me multiple times over the asg info and than began trolling me about them pre order maison du lebron stuff

giphy.gif

@someone12345  whether you are or aren't right not is irrelevant, at this point because you're putting yourself in a bad position. if you aren't then it will blow over and be forgotten, if you are well you'll be rebanned it's just that simple but now your bringing unnecessary attention to yourself and it's only gonna get worse, the more you argue and fight with people

@VentureBlake  idk man all the astronauts my try to get them since they look like the strawberry icecream they eat in space  

@someone12345  whether you are or aren't right not is irrelevant, at this point because you're putting yourself in a bad position. if you aren't then it will blow over and be forgotten, if you are well you'll be rebanned it's just that simple but now your bringing unnecessary attention to yourself and it's only gonna get worse, the more you argue and fight with people

@VentureBlake  idk man all the astronauts my try to get them since they look like the strawberry icecream they eat in space  
"rebanned"

you honestly think i'm mribonit?

smh

i love how you guys are telling me to "chill" even though you were the guys who started it with the accusations

i ain't acting like i'm innocent in any of this, i clearly know i'm not

@The7onius

what a le funi ebin may may gif xdddddddddddd 

I hope that now all of us are mature enough (me included) to quit fighting over this whole mribonit incident.
personally I couldn't care less if you're any of them, my point was let it run its course, your not the first to be accused and you won't be the last just let it go

All I'm saying is that someone isn't new. The posts are obvious.

Lebron related - silent gator king lebrons restock on finishline. Get them ASAP!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom