Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm just hoping for an in store release in the UK for the WTLs! Anyone got any news on what kind of release it is? I'll turn up with a tent if I have to if it saves me from paying the 1250+ resale [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm just hoping for an in store release in the UK for the WTLs! Anyone got any news on what kind of release it is? I'll turn up with a tent if I have to if it saves me from paying the 1250+ resale [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Size, eu footlocker, end, hanon and other various uk stores will have them.

You sir have become my new hero! Lol where do people get their info from? This is my 4th proper release so I'm still new to the game aha, all I do at the moment is phone the shops closer to the time but most of the time they're useless -_-

Last edited:
You sir have become my new hero! Lol where do people get their info from? This is my 4th proper release so I'm still new to the game aha, all I do at the moment is phone the shops closer to the time but most of the time they're useless -_-
Helps I got family working in sneaker stores in London and friends who text me with info, twitter can be your friend also. I call the owner of End every other weekend to keep on track.

@The7onius has the UK handle on lock down

nerd.gif
Jimmy Jazz has a deal going on:

$30 off $150, $50 off $200. Code : SCHOOL14

I think I copped the last size of the gamma blues though. 

Back
Top Bottom