Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So now that the XI model looks to be winding down, I think it gets summed by this:

Style>substance

Shoes had great colorways and unique and creative patterns/styles.
The problem was the basic silhouette was trash on feet. Looks too wide from the top down (your primary view while wearing them) and pinches toes worse than any shoe I've owned. That toe box is for ballerinas. Totally uncomfortable and bulky looking from the top and back views.

The Elites have a better fit and looked better on feet (for some reason don't seem as bulky), but that price was way too steep. Lows i have not worn yet so can't comment but they look great.
do you own any of the 8,9,X lows? if you do than you own the XI lows
laugh.gif
 the lows are the difference between the 2012 Airmax and 2014 Airmax
indifferent.gif

Those polka dots will be the easiest cop of the year, 0 hype on them.
You can be in a coma the week they release and still cop for retail.
You could be right but they are the cheapest of the 3 and re-sellers could try to pick them up. You know how fing dumb some re-seller's are.
they gonna take a hit like never before if they do that, like it will be the worse XI resale, it'll be a bigger flop than the EXTs

View media item 1130045

Wasn't sure at first but seeing how much WTL resell prices have dropped I'm very happy to have got his in return through trade.

arent you the one who was posting in here like everyday talking about how lucky and happy you were to have copped from Australian release? 

I guess you liked em so much you had to trade them for kobe's and Jordans
:rofl: The novelty wore off for him.

Last edited:

Wasn't sure at first but seeing how much WTL resell prices have dropped I'm very happy to have got his in return through trade.
arent you the one who was posting in here like everyday talking about how lucky and happy you were to have copped from Australian release?

and he got them ugly mango kobe's
sick.gif
 any other pair but that one
mean.gif

View media item 1130045

:rofl: The novelty wore off for him.

I WOULD NOT HAVE TRADED FOR ANY OF THE SHOES IN THAT PICTURE. LOSS BIG TIME IMO.

View media item 1130045Wasn't sure at first but seeing how much WTL resell prices have dropped I'm very happy to have got his in return through trade.

Not my place to judge what you feel like is a good trade, but I remember you saying the reason you wanted to off the wtl's was because you'd never wear them. IMO you just doubled the amount of unwearable shoes. I don't think the novelty factor could be any higher in any shoe released this year than the kobe highs. I'm not a fashion guy and almost never judge other members like that, but I have yet to see any casual pictures of the highs that make them look wearable off-court. Of course, anyone CAN wear them off-court if they want to, I just haven't seen it done where I think it looks good.

It only matters how YOU feel about the trade. But the only reason I even felt compelled to share my opinion is because this seems like such a ridiculous trade in my eyes. I can't believe someone would really trade away wtl's for a package containing kobe highs that doesn't AT LEAST include the masterpieces.

Last edited:
View media item 1130045Wasn't sure at first but seeing how much WTL resell prices have dropped I'm very happy to have got his in return through trade.
The wording, "Since the resell prices have dropped and I don't look so special anymore I thought it would be better to trade the shoes I let everyone know I had and get these 3 shoes, I can be in 3 different threads reminding people I have them now instead of 1".

While I understand peoples feelings towards the WTL its ALWAYS a win if you trade something you don't like for something you do like. Not sure what those shoes sell for other than Bred 1s, so he may have taken a loss on potential sales prices. However homie was suped when he copped those WTLs! LOL

I mean I understand doing a trade but after making that much noise about these shoes being beautiful and being so glad he was able to cop post every 4 hours, just doesn't make any sense to me.

The wording, "Since the resell prices have dropped and I don't look so special anymore I thought it would be better to trade the shoes I let everyone know I had and get these 3 shoes, I can be in 3 different threads reminding people I have them now instead of 1".

Touche

byukid byukid Homie memphissfinest memphissfinest
Really digs the WTL....his whole reasoning behind paying resell well before we had a US date, and if I read his previous posts correctly, will be trying for others if possible. His thoughts on the WTL were well known from jump street, so not sure what you're confused about. And he didn't say ANY shoe...he said ANY shoe in THAT pic. So 2 Kobe's and a Jordan are, in his eyes...NOT worth it. End...

Females pull off the Kobes well, just doesn't look right in bigger sizes. I'd take the wtls over Jordans and Kobes any day of the week, just my preference.

Sold all my XI's excluding my Kings Crown. Lost interest in them once LeBron bounced. I still have my scope set on the WTL however.

Back
Top Bottom